What's new

Y'all don't don't know what's about to hit you!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
To be honest, I really think it's because most of the guys in the US don't realise quite how good players like Foxy Grampa, Mustard, Ketchup and Glue are. If they did, and they learned that Glue beat Foxy on his way to placing 3rd at SvB, people would have to take notice. As it is now, it's kind of like people assume the top US players are better just because it's a more recognised scene.
I know I'm aware of how good they are. And I know EU players are utilizing more stuff than a lot of the US players.

kandehbar

The Gryphon
Well CSZ is a pretty good character maybe we might see more bombs being utilized with footsies now that the patch is encouraging good footsie rather then Jip block string pressure. To be honest every character has a really good move to gain positioning

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
CSZ video, guide and discussion tonight on S1TB show

Come ask questions, discuss, etc etc

10pm eastern

twitch.tv/s1lent1

justin.tv/s1lent1

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
CSZ video, guide and discussion tonight on S1TB show

Come ask questions, discuss, etc etc

10pm eastern

twitch.tv/s1lent1

justin.tv/s1lent1
personally, i'd much rather just see you use him and win with him to prove your point to everyone dissagreeing as opposed to another guide, we already have a very in depth guide on TYM as it is, we just wanna SEE results :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
personally, i'd much rather just see you use him and win with him to prove your point to everyone dissagreeing as opposed to another guide, we already have a very in depth guide on TYM as it is, we just wanna SEE results :)
I respect that

I got 5th yesterday at impact clash and im very dissapointed but the silver lining is I Beat CHRIS G 5-0 in a money match :)

video will be posted later

for the record chris G won the tourney

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I know I'm aware of how good they are. And I know EU players are utilizing more stuff than a lot of the US players.
I didn't mean to come across as saying "all US players", I know there are of course those, like yourself then, who appreciate high quality play whichever part of the world it comes from.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
I respect that

I got 5th yesterday at impact clash and im very dissapointed but the silver lining is I Beat CHRIS G 5-0 in a money match :)

video will be posted later

for the record chris G won the tourney
good job pig dats wasup

is da video going to be recorded? or only live? da one thats tonight