What's new

Xbox Gold members now Can download 2 free games a month?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Hahahaha, now we can suck more of the hospitals WIFI downloading this to our "on call" resident 360 in the on call room.

The nurses get super fucking pissed when they are trying to look shit up on the computers and we are playing Injustice, streaming netflix, or downloading shit to the 360.

Maybe I will just download it, uninstall it and re-download it to aggravate them for all the heartache they have caused me in the past year.
... What did I just read? :eek:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
As cool as this is and all, why now? Why has it taken this long?

I guess even Microsoft's bets on the Xbox One for the time being are so-so.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
As cool as this is and all, why now? Why has it taken this long?

I guess even Microsoft's bets on the Xbox One for the time being are so-so.
This... I mean I thought it took Playstation long enough to do PSN+

I mean with all the hype for the new consoles I guess they thought it was better now than never... :cool:

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
Awesome. I like how the comments on that link have a bunch of shitheads complaining about FREE games. like a post from this class act "Two old games. Great incentive microsoft". Like he doesn't already pay the pocket change for quality online play. Sorry but that crap really annoys me. /end rant. Downloading fable 3 for free :)

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
... What did I just read? :eek:

Lol. I have been tortured for the past year of residency by those fucking nurses. Calling me every five seconds for Tylenol orders, routine lab work, if someone sneezes the wrong way... Payback.

PLUS, when me and my colleagues are trying to play Injustice or Bf they are sucking up all of the Internet. Time to slow they down a but. Lol.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Awesome. I like how the comments on that link have a bunch of shitheads complaining about FREE games. like a post from this class act "Two old games. Great incentive microsoft". Like he doesn't already pay the pocket change for quality online play. Sorry but that crap really annoys me. /end rant. Downloading fable 3 for free :)
I mean to be fair we get PSN for free... Xbox Live costs money... so I think those "shitheads" have some right to complain. Especially because Halo 3 and Fable 3 are essential exclusives. Most Xbox gamers should already have those. I mean just my two cents. :p

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
I mean to be fair we get PSN for free... Xbox Live costs money... so I think those "shitheads" have some right to complain. Especially because Halo 3 and Fable 3 are essential exclusives. Most Xbox gamers should already have those. I mean just my two cents. :p

It's free. There is not a single legitimate reason to complain about receiving a free item that doesn't negatively impact you.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
So when you say shit head are you referring to me? Am I not allowed to like certain games free or not? You see the thing is though Im on the internet everyday I am a real person with a real life, and in real life I doubt that you speak those words at me so don't speak them via the internet. I'm all for different opinions & what not, but don't insult me because my opinion is different from yours.

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
So when you say shit head are you referring to me? Am I not allowed to like certain games free or not? You see the thing is though Im on the internet everyday I am a real person with a real life, and in real life I doubt that you speak those words at me so don't speak them via the internet. I'm all for different opinions & what not, but don't insult me because my opinion is different from yours.

And I could say the same thing to you. You aren't special. It isn't a matter of liking things it's a matter of being ungrateful for receiving free things. So go somewhere with that "you wouldn't say that to my face" argument as if you are the only real person with a real life on an internet forum. You apparently have real sensitivity issues with real little man syndrome.