What's new

Xbox Gold members now Can download 2 free games a month?

Yea IDK why people are complaining about this. Finally a worthwhile feature for all the fucking money ive given microsoft to play games online, other than for way better service than ps3. nice to get a free copy of fable 3 to tool around in all night tonight, and I get to play assassins creed for free which is cool becuase that game looks stupid and id never pay for it. but for free.... sheeeeeit why not

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I'll pass on Fable 3. My Xbox came with Skyrim & I only played that once. Not into those weird games. I would like to try Halo though. Guess I'll keep my eye out for that.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
You can get the walking dead and Fable 3 for free right now.
When you go to fable 3, it will say it is 19.99, hit the "X" button to switch the transaction to microsoft points and it will say free.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Hahahaha, now we can suck more of the hospitals WIFI downloading this to our "on call" resident 360 in the on call room.

The nurses get super fucking pissed when they are trying to look shit up on the computers and we are playing Injustice, streaming netflix, or downloading shit to the 360.

Maybe I will just download it, uninstall it and re-download it to aggravate them for all the heartache they have caused me in the past year.