What's new

Xbox 360 to PS3 converter?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Supposedly there's a PS3 controller designed to be like the 360 controller. That'd probably be the best bet. No lag from the converter.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Your still about the only person who thinks there is no lag. Ive tried one, seemed very janky. Many others agree its not very good.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Your still about the only person who thinks there is no lag. Ive tried one, seemed very janky. Many others agree its not very good.
it is more or less because we play online enough to not really notice.

the only thing I can really think of.... but cptxecution plays offline quite a bit as well if i'm not mistaken.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
i dont even remember that lol :(

That converter seems janky. The FG community doesnt acknowledge any 360 to anything for 360 pads. There just isnt anything worthy.

I could also recommend the new Mad Catz MLG controller, because you can get it for either system and customize to be 360 or PS3 style. But they are $100 lol.
Mad Catz stuff is always cheap and junky.

ugh, even if I bought a converter... I'd have to buy a wired controller... I mean really, who still has those? lol

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Janky? good word lol

Idk I've never had an issue with it and Peckapowa used it at my house and loved it then I let a random Capcom kid use it at a tournament and he was like :eek: I NEED TO HAVE THIS.