What's new

XBLA Picture packs Now online

Did you/Do you plan to buy the Gamerpix?

• Total voters
So any of you that wanted a specific character for your gamer picture here ya go :)

Its Basically the Character select Pictures. For some reason, MKA Scorpion and Sub Zero are there though, so is Shao Khan and Rain and Noob Saibot. Good stuff. At 100 Points per 5 pictures, I picked up The 5th and 6th ones. I have around 800 points left which is going to be saved for SOTN.

Now the real question is, Since Digital Eclipse and Midway have acknowleged the existence of This Game on XBLA, will we see some sort of Patch or Leaderboard reset in the near future?

*Crosses Fingers*

When I saw them this morning I was thinking that there would be a patch aswell but there wasn't. Anyway I got the pack with Nightwolf in it as you know!

Sure they noticed the game's popularity, and decided to make a quick buck upon simple minds like us; there won't be a patch.

Enigma

Noob
These are the gamer pictures in all 6 packs. Each pack is priced at 100 Microsoft Points ($.80 U.S.). All gamer pictures are UMK3 mugshots unless otherwise noted.

Pack 1:
-- Original MK Dragon (from the MK1 logo)
-- Sindel
-- Kano
-- Motaro
-- Classic Sub-Zero

Pack 2:
-- Kung Lao
-- Cyrax
-- Mileena
-- Shang Tsung
-- Jax

Pack 3:
-- Stryker
-- Jade
-- Kabal
-- Nightwolf
-- Scorpion

Pack 4:
-- Kitana
-- Liu Kang
-- Sub-Zero (from the 3D MKs)
-- Sektor
-- Sheeva

Pack 5:
-- Noob Saibot
-- Sonya
-- Reptile
-- Shao Kahn
-- Ermac

Pack 6:
-- Sub-Zero
-- Human Smoke
-- Scorpion (from the 3D MKs)
-- Rain
-- Smoke

XL

Noob
I got all 6 packs, just so I can switch them in and out to my liking. I'll use Noob Sabiot for now, just so I can feel like a broken player. :lol:

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
l SuGaR l said:
I only ended up buying packs 5 and 6. Now, if only they'd come out with a theme.
I agree with you. They really need to release a theme my current theme is Carbon because all the ones i bought were dumb as hell.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Yay! It's about time.

I already have an UMK3 based theme that I uploaded from my computer. Too bad you can't assign background images to each tab like the officlal themes.

Yea I was going to do that. Upload a picture from your Computer or a flash drive and use that as your backround. Im lazy though, will get around to it soon. Im still using the "I played on Emergence day" Theme.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There have been a few unnecessary posts linking to images that not all our members are legally allowed to look at recently. It has to stop just in case. It's easy enough to say "My desktop image is Chloe Vervier naked." case closed.