What's new

XBL/PSN Dallas Tournament?

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Pig Of The Hut
Hatake Osawa

Are you guys still doing the Online tournament? Looks like the thread was erased...but with the PayPal receipts it should be relatively easy enough to get a list of people back up that're competing...yeah?

Wondering if this is still happening.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig Of The Hut
Hatake Osawa

Are you guys still doing the Online tournament? Looks like the thread was erased...but with the PayPal receipts it should be relatively easy enough to get a list of people back up that're competing...yeah?

Wondering if this is still happening.
We are going to figure out what to do starting tomorrow

really really sucks all that was deleted

Might just do full refund, it really depends on a couple of things.

Honestly outlook for tourney would have to be now weekend of sep 22nd. Too many tourneys including arena is 15th

we'll figure it out tomorrow

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
STB Jimmypotato
CptXecution
i 4x4lo8o i
AYSAMO
Mk_Salivial
B-W1zZ
TylerLantern
Ninji
Daniel Name (DJ_L_TORO)
UsedForGlue
A F0xy Grampa
Chongo is Free
TheTetraSpirit

For those who have signed up for this tournament, I'm greatly sorry for the major delay into this. I'm agreeing to Pig that we will try to aim for this within the next couple weeks. If it doesn't seem to go into favor, then we will issue a refund to everyone that has took part in the tournament.

Granted the names I have up there were the names I had on those receipts from Paypal. Please let me know if you're missed to get you on there immediately. That way we have a clear understanding. Believe me, I know who has paid when they tell me (those who didn't let me know on receipt when they paid). This list will start off as the new OP to make sure we get it filled and official. Apparently we lost 3 months worth of data from the site being down. Bummer. =(

Since TYM has came back up, I'll be trying to pop on here more frequently to make sure people are taken care off.

I've been busy on my end and I'm going to be next week since it'll be a long one for me. Not looking to have a day off til the following Wednesday before we commence the tournament that weekend. Bare with me I'm trying everything right now to get through all this. Just personal life is definitely taking a toll at the moment.

Appreciate for everyone's understanding and have a great one!