What's new

XBL patch info

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place/a redundant thread, but I can't seem to find the information I'm looking for anywhere. Does anyone know whether or not patch 1.02 has hit XBL yet? And if not, when it will?

I was kind of figuring that since Ps3 seems to get priority anyway, this might be a good thread for future XBL patch info as well, but it's up to the mods. Thanks guys

DCT

Noob
Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place/a redundant thread, but I can't seem to find the information I'm looking for anywhere. Does anyone know whether or not patch 1.02 has hit XBL yet? And if not, when it will?

I was kind of figuring that since Ps3 seems to get priority anyway, this might be a good thread for future XBL patch info as well, but it's up to the mods. Thanks guys
You have to understand it's not that Sony has priority I know it seems like that with them getting Kratos and you guys getting really nothing, it's not the case in truth the patch from what I can gather is still undergoing Microsoft Q&A testing which takes longer then Sony's nothing more, nothing less. It's not like Sony payed NRS to get the patch first or NRS is playing favorites as I doubt their parent company WB would appreciate that since it would cost them money in the long run as it would alienate a chunk of a suppourt base, especially since 360 has the larger console installation base between it and the PS3.

You have to understand it's not that Sony has priority I know it seems like that with them getting Kratos and you guys getting really nothing, it's not the case in truth the patch from what I can gather is still undergoing Microsoft Q&A testing which takes longer then Sony's nothing more, nothing less. It's not like Sony payed NRS to get the patch first or NRS is playing favorites as I doubt their parent company WB would appreciate that since it would cost them money in the long run as it would alienate a chunk of a suppourt base, especially since 360 has the larger console installation base between it and the PS3.
i don't care about kratos, but i did want a demo. wasn't too disappointed but then we get this. i pay $50 a year and microsoft can't even get us the patch on time. but still i'm not crushed because everybody is STILL complaining about the online so it's obviously not finished yet.