What's new

XBL/Kaillera/DS Challenge Board

I made this so people can challenge fellow classicmk members to fight (in mortal kombat)
I will start
I challenge 0Juggernaut0

well the only reason i joined this website is cuzz im sick of joining a room then i win one and i get booted , or i lose one and get booted. Im sick of playing noobs. so i thought this was a place to play with pros so i can get better and have fun but it seems like no one on this website even plays mk any more

HSB SKILLZ said:
well the only reason i joined this website is cuzz im sick of joining a room then i win one and i get booted , or i lose one and get booted. Im sick of playing noobs. so i thought this was a place to play with pros so i can get better and have fun but it seems like no one on this website even plays mk any more
Well it doesn't help when you have lag. That shit was unplayable sorry bro. Where do you live?

BTW, don't mind Neo.

btw most of us dont consider ourselves "pros" we've just played alot with good people so we've seen everything.

There are only a select few actual UMK3 pros. And they don't post often.

DarkSide said:
btw most of us dont consider ourselves "pros" we've just played alot with good people so we've seen everything.

bawwww ur so modest and cute i almost ready to marry u! :d jokez. btw who're those pros?

hrb: you can see my msn in my profile. add me and probably we'll play later.

MaDWaK

Noob
Skykorn said:
btw who're those pros?
lex, ded_, ewaShock and all the OG mk players. the people who actually care about this game enough to play at offline tourneys. hopefully some of those guys are gonna be at sb4

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
DarkSide said:

I love you man, you always post what I'm about to say. This is true, most of us that are "good" have just played so much that nothing surprises us. When it comes to high level play, the difference of winning and losing comes down to pure reflex and reaction times. I only consider people that play for money in tournaments to be "pro", even if they aren't as good as the better players.

MaDWaK said:
lex, ded_, ewaShock and all the OG mk players. the people who actually care about this game enough to play at offline tourneys. hopefully some of those guys are gonna be at sb4
ah alas, i'd gladly play at an offline tourney, but it's impossible(well, almost impossible) cuz nobody(well, almost nobody) plays the darn game in my city! in 4,5 million one! ah, and when i said almost i meant that there were actually a few guys that used to play online umk, but now there's only one remained and, well, you understand, 1 on 1 fight is not a tourney.

ZAQ

Noob
Random giant naked Hitler ftw

Looks like the domain is down as well (or at least when I tried)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
mistaKM said:
somebody pls challenge me i need a challenge
It's on! Tonight! :D

No shit, I'll be on my friend's account. (I'll find out the user name, I can't remember) But if you get an inv later to play from some random guy, probably me. lol

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
mistaKM said:
you mean my fine ass and i didn't know you had to go to a friend's house to play me
Nah I meant fat lol. Yeah I do but I'm going recover my GT on his 360 so it's easier. And we both live in dorms, he's just the neighbor building.

k since no one challenges me I guess I'll challenge them. here's the list

I callenge...

Juggernaut (if you can ever stop complaining about delay and just take your losses like a man)
Shaney
Darkside
EWA shock if dumbo reads this forum
AMF Shocker/Sans Power (this dude thinks he's good but won't accept a real challenge...my mouth is watering. want this one more than anyone besides ewa shock, "shock" in ur name = big ego with lil game)
Onewhiteonegold
Dreamcatcher
HSB Skillz
DC hustle
Kiki/biggavelli
Funeral Coffin (most underrated player hands down IMO)
ROFL

I'll think of more. If you want to play me and aren't on the list please, feel free to challenge me.

and most of those aren't angry grudge matches just for fun. some are tho :)