What's new

XBL GT Blacklist?

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
since there appears to be a bunch of retards coming out of the woodwork on other forums, I think we should develop some sort of list for gamertags with bad notoriety.

for instance, gatophobia, gloated that I left a game that he joined on the gamespot forums.

"for your insolence, I shall see you dead."

im sure we will get lots more and its up to us to pick kabal/nightwolf and completley rush them off the screen, and hope they turn off their xbox for a month.

so far I have 2 people to add for being complete retards. if you have any, list your situation, and we (admins?) will make an official list like a good gamer community.

1. Real Decoy

body: (conatined a bunch of flames from him, talking about blasting egos, and getting off about it, when he doesn't even know how to run in umk3 lol)

2. gatophobia

body: yup just like it sounds. I join his little game. And then he left. You could hear him faintly crying in the background.

complete retard said:
body: yup just like it sounds. I join his little game. And then he left. You could hear him faintly crying in the background.
Yeah, crying because how sad it was when you beat him. Seriously, I usually never pay attention to this stuff, but if I did, that's what I would say.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I wanted to make Good and Bad gamers threads but didn't know how to bring up without being direct about it.

There are a few players whom I think intentionally lag (as in the game moves at 1/4 speed at a constant pace) but I cannot be certain. The reason is because they play extremely well in it.

ShynForce comes to mind. This thread can be the bad/silly gamers thread.

lex said:
1. Real Decoy

body: (conatined a bunch of flames from him, talking about blasting egos, and getting off about it, when he doesn't even know how to run in umk3 lol)
guy did the same thing in SF when it came out. funny thing is he's like 40 years old, thought people would be grown up by then

whoa, I'm half of the black list.

Lol, here's my side of the story.
So I'm having an almost break through evening at UMK. I was Reptile all night and I finally figured out how to incorporate becoming invisible into my game. It was really coming together, and then I see Lexcellent get into the game. I fought him once a few days earlier (I didn't play this game until XBLA so I'm learning) and I lost, but I did pretty well I though. I mean I didn't win a round, but I landed a little combo and then in the second round I got him halfway or something.
So yeah it was extremely disappointing that you left which led me to post that topic at gamefaqs. But it was obviously a joke, I mean anyone reading the post would have got that.
Oh and I've played Lexcellent twice since then and got beat, but sorta fought back.
MKOWNSU owns me. I fought him once and I've never been rocked like that.
Played Moe once right when I was just starting to play, he beat me real bad, but lots of people did back then.
Never played Shock.
But yeah lex, don't be a hater, I was just kidding. Having you leave my game is my most glorious UMK moment damnit

MKOWNSU owns me. I fought him once and I've never been rocked like that.

Where the hell have you been? We use to play all the time but I haven't seen you on for a couple of months or so.

avoid at all costs Akuma22.

He had 3 yellow and soon as the fight started it was fine. then soon as i start winning the lag comes in like CRAZY. omfg. how can i be right in his face and he gets an ice clone out and freeze me? bs.

anyway cause of that loss, im down from rank 40 to rank 50.

these ranked matches ppl are too cuthroat man, they'll lag you just so they can get a win. it's pathetic.

Then i played this other guy named Quazy Bones. he tried to mirror match me in the ranked game. i peaced him out FAST. he was complaining the whole time saying i dont have a life. So after the match i send him a text message saying

me: "your gamerscore is 8x more than mine in #. who needs the life? gg in MK btw. peace man"

Quazy: "yeah gg. but ive also had my 360 since launch and that's why my score is so high. when did you get your 360?"

me: "in march of this year. for my birthday i got it sent to me while i was in ramadi iraq."

after that he got quiet and goes, "oh ok"

After he responded with that i replied with "next time dont judge someone just because they're better than you at a game that's been out for more than 10 years"

why dont you just change it to the "THE LAG LIST" theres more of those loser online then anything else. i really hate seeing mexico players and brazilin players dont they have there own region?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Qwazy Bones gets even more irate when you don't even talk back to him. I wonder how people who complain constantly in online games are even able to co-exist in the real world.

I have played a few games against 'S H I N N O K'. I always forget about him because I get 3 green bars. However in game it skips like crazy, but he skates around with Kabal with no problems. No idea if he gets the lag too. Certainly one I'll try to avoid in the future.

DAVE101 said:
Lazy Ramadi
i dont understand what youre saying.

Canibal said:
I have played a few games against 'S H I N N O K'. I always forget about him because I get 3 green bars. However in game it skips like crazy, but he skates around with Kabal with no problems. No idea if he gets the lag too. Certainly one I'll try to avoid in the future.
Yes he's another one that ruined my rank cause of the decieving bars.

When youre up against Kabal in the intense lag, you'll probably lose. Especially when if you block the spindash they lag you so you cant punish properly. How bout you get that little arrow circle(you know what im talkign about) when you try to punish them. It'll pop up right in the middle of the screen, midmatch.

Enigma

Noob
Oh yes, S H I N N O K is definitely a lag cheater. 3 green ping at lobby, dead during the game.

Avoid at all costs.

Boomsticx

This loser creats 5 different accounts, all of them named boomstix in some form, then he uses robot smoke like no other

Normally i dont mind if someone rapes me but he'll come in and talk like MK is life, and the only fighter is Robo smoke

avoid blazter mazter he's a lag cheater i somehow beat him with uppercuts while he was spamming kabal's spin then he quits early

Derek

Noob
SkilfulJBlaze he joined my room full green, he must live somwhere on the west coast to be full green on my shitty connection character select no lag, half way through the first round I'm pounding on him and bam lag everywhere and lose the first and second round. Then I hear him over my TV because I have it going through speakers with my mic out and he says "Man I love" and at the of the second round back to normal.

i guess some can be activily downloading something or using a program that takes a massive amount of bandwitdth im not sure if standby works on the 360 like it did on halo 2

SPYDCR

Noob
Shock said:
I wanted to make Good and Bad gamers threads but didn't know how to bring up without being direct about it.

There are a few players whom I think intentionally lag (as in the game moves at 1/4 speed at a constant pace) but I cannot be certain. The reason is because they play extremely well in it.

ShynForce comes to mind. This thread can be the bad/silly gamers thread.
Im not sure if your talking about the same person but...
I play whit him in other games and well hes not doing this to mess you up.
his Connection just sucks.
Last I saw him playing PSU beta he could not stay online more then 5 min before getting disconected.

Yes definately avoid that Blazter Mazter guy. Played him again tonight with 3 green in lobby. I destroyed him first match and then it was near unplayable from there on out, he must start a download or something. Luckily I was using Nightwolf heh...

Hmmm. I'm playing with a wireless adapter and using my neighbors internet (this is temporarey btw). Obviously I should always have a bad connection but the lobby keeps saying I have 4 greens. The games run about half speed but for some reason there is absolutely no delay for either of us. Why do I get 4 greens?