What's new

XBL get on

Enigma

Noob
You probably need to be posting this stuff in the "UMK3 on XBLA gamertag" thread in the MK3/UMK3 forum. This forum is for tournament-related stuff.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have been debating what should actually be in this forum, and I think it's OK to post about asking to play, it's for tournaments and match up info, so anyone posting that they are available to play would be match making. I've been meaning to make my standard post rotation sweep.

I was playing, but every freakin' room I enter into locks up after 2 fights... wish I knew why the hell that happens to me. Anyway I can setup my network so it will prioritize the xbox live connection a bit more and the PC in my room? I can use QoS for that right?

If anyone has any help/ideas lemme know.

I don't think it happens only to you Frankie. Today when I played earlier, the room kept breaking after 1 match or so, very annoying.

The servers as a whole Fuck up every once in a while. Extremely gay. To test it, play another game. If there's lag it's you. If its fine, its the servers.

Enigma said:
You probably need to be posting this stuff in the "UMK3 on XBLA gamertag" thread in the MK3/UMK3 forum. This forum is for tournament-related stuff.
It is also for match making.