What's new

XBL:Gamer Tags

My gamertag is BehindTheLight

I am looking to play against some good players. I am trying to get better and I am crushing the randoms online. I need to get beat my good players so I can learn.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Broke down and bought a copy for my 360 after a week of offline ps3 and have came to the realization that online is horrid straight up and I cant play mk9 on te stick the layout sucks for mk.

That being said gonna have to adjust and not bitch, check my ego and play to learn and not scrub out just to win like most every random online.

Always down for games add me up

XBL: Sutter Pain

oZii

Noob
GGs Ate bit Zombie that Reptile is crazy I need more practice I was getting rolled.

GGs to the smoke player very good games. I didnt realize smoke was so hard to keep away.

GGs. McNastyGFU very good games back and forth

Uhh i'll guess I'll post up here
J is hella Pogi

Only practice I get is online unfortunately cuz none of my friends play fighting games and to be honest first time playing online was today and it was terrible lol

First matchups at all was already at a tournament so blah talk about learning this game the hard way

If anyone wants to play just send me a friend request on XBL
Gamertag: NickDanger eR
Exclusive Subz player, so get ur subz practice in now :D

axi0m

Noob
I guess I'll be going down the list and adding people, here's hoping for some good solid lag-free matches.

im always down to get some games in...im not the best i wanna get better so thats y im here gt yungmoney 4418 im on right now hit me up wit a message and lets get down #nohomo

Tremloc

Noob
Feel free to add me!

I'm still learning (read: bad at this game) but I'm always up for a match whether you're going to destroy me or not. At this point I always play smoke.