What's new

Tech - Boneshaper X-Ray Series: Shinnok Edition

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
You can still be conditioned to respect the restand though. No Shinnok will just restand you all day. Trust me I've played really good players, wound, bio, MA, etc and they've been conditioned before. Anything after F221+3 is a guess. Will I reset you with the gun? Will I Hellspark to set up zoning? Will I scoop you to gain positioning? Or will I simply just restand you in front of my face. You HAVE to be looking for the restand to get out of that. That is if only the Shinnok hasn't telegraphed his moves.
Yeah, everything you said is true. The difference between you finishing the combo or just doing the re-stand is that pressure is over the moment you decide to go for scoop or Hell Sparks. If you do that I'll be like "thank you". Back to neutral. Get me? I'm sure majority of people have the most trouble when he's on your face.

But would just be MY approach to the situation and I'm sharing it :)

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
Yeah, everything you said is true. The difference between you finishing the combo or just doing the re-stand is that pressure is over the moment you decide to go for scoop or Hell Sparks. If you do that I'll be like "thank you". Back to neutral. Get me? I'm sure majority of people have the most trouble when he's on your face.

But would just be MY approach to the situation and I'm sharing it :)
Im not saying you're wrong and this is actually a great guide to deal with BS Shinnok who foreal foreal isn't a problem once you learn the match up. The only thing is that you HAVE to make reads and guess after F221+3 and react accordingly