What's new

X-Box One digital pre order questions...

Thingy

Retired account
So anyone with experience with digital pre order on the XBox One, I have some questions:

1. Is XBox reliable when it comes to unlocking games at the time it says on the store(11pm CST)?

2. I pre ordered the digital Injustice 2 version, and it says "This product is installed" when I go to the game in the store. When I checked the size of the file on my memory it says 108.1 mb downloaded, yet the store says the file size is 26 GBs. Whats up with this? Was it supposed to let me DL the 26 GBs?

This is the first time I have pre ordered a digital copy...obviously.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
1. Very much so. I've done it a dozen times.

2. I'm not too sure. I have all 26gbs downloaded. Maybe try turning it off and checking tomorrow.

Thingy

Retired account
1. Very much so. I've done it a dozen times.

2. I'm not too sure. I have all 26gbs downloaded. Maybe try turning it off and checking tomorrow.
Thanks dude.

So weird how it is telling me it is installed yet the whole 26 is not downloaded. Did I have to do something manually??

Thanks dude.

So weird how it is telling me it is installed yet the whole 26 is not downloaded. Did I have to do something manually??
you have to set your xbox to auto download updates and etc. It'll automatically download and stuff when u put ur xbox into rest mode

Thingy

Retired account
Delete your small preorder download and redownload it for the full 26gbs.
I deleted the the 100mb file and it re-downloaded as the whole 27gig game
This did it! The file started downloading for me. I searched the web for about an hour trying to find the remedy to this and you guys had a fix for me in no time. Very grateful.

I recommend anyone passing through and reads this to double check your download. Make sure it isn't the 108.1 mb download. This work around works.

you have to set your xbox to auto download updates and etc. It'll automatically download and stuff when u put ur xbox into rest mode
Did this also, had that option turned off for some reason. That will save me from having to wait for updates when I just wanna get right to gaming in the future.