What's new

www.noob.com

dreemernj

Ambassador
MKvDC for the Wii based on MKA seems plausible. And then the real MK8 would be released for the 360 and PS3.

And also, TRMK just updated to say Pat was sitting down with Ed and he'd have good audio soon. Good shit.

FILER

Noob
Can someone sum up what has happened with this? Is MK vs. DC officially concerned or is it still a rumor. Why is Noob.com not showing anything? What does the embargo have to do with anything? I don't really want to research all of this, could someone please just explain everything that they know? Is everything still rumor? Is Mk8 the same as MK vs DC?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
looking that pic again with Embargo lifts tomorrow on the bottom, it looks like Scorpion is holding that arm around the forearm, and when the full pic is posted, I bet the other arm will be held by whoever is there and they'll be in sort of a test of strength, most likely Batman

me neither and about those post about mk vs. dc they never technicaly said that they said it was rumered what they were talking about was the fact that it was a VS. title wich i still dont want to believe

dubson

Noob
Can someone sum up what has happened with this? Is MK vs. DC officially concerned or is it still a rumor. Why is Noob.com not showing anything? What does the embargo have to do with anything? I don't really want to research all of this, could someone please just explain everything that they know? Is everything still rumor? Is Mk8 the same as MK vs DC?
As far as I know,

MK8 = MK vs DC (If thats what it is)

We still dont know much or have much other than that blurred pic of what looks to be Scorpion to me and most everyone else.

Were supposed to know more tomorrow, we'll see I guess.

Looking at what Shock said, I see what he sees aswell. It looks like Scorpion grappling with someone as it looks like an arm coming at him, which looks like it could be Batmans....

Who knows dude, this is all just weird lol....

and frustrating....

EDIT:

Heres the pic...

Arcade

Noob
MK8 = Gay

This game is really gonna suck... but who knows ? With a release date of late this year, maybe Boon will acknowledge the complains/hate mail, and ditch DC.

Not likely... but cross your fingers.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Embargo Lifts Tomorrow

Embargo:

3.any restriction imposed upon commerce by edict. 4.a restraint or hindrance; prohibition.

-----------------------
Some thing happening today then.

Sorry, I'm just a little close-minded about this idea right now. I really wanted an MK "rebirth." I'm still hoping this is a farce.
oh god we all did man...we all did...

i hope this shit is BS.

it's not.
but I HOPE IT IS!!!!

oh man....i wish I hadn't cared a little bit.

damn i was almost starting to be open minded till i saw batman in his lame as grey tights I thought they said this was suposed to be more gritty and dark WTF

Yeah...they threw at us a couple words describing the new game making it seem like it was going to be more hardcore and less bright....

MK II was WAY fuckin grittier...the color on sub zero's pants doesn't change in MK8, so whyd they act like they were re-doing everything

i swear to god this is a joke.

Houzi

Noob
When I copied this picture to my computer it says, "Rain02.jpg".
Does this mean that Rain is going to be in it?
Also it looks like Scorpion is just putting up his Block as if someone is swinging their arm down at him.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I went there too just now and I LOL. It also says on theere, "In case you were wondering"

That is actualy funny, Ed.

McCarron

Noob
I thought it was hillarious too.

He said a few sites are running with "facts" that there is not even blood in the game. He wanted to clarify. ;)