What's new

WW's d3 = Mileena's d4

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
So pretty much what the title says. Not so broken though, but close. Beats/avoids jump-ins, beats/avoids cross-ups, beats/avoids mid advancing attacks (Walking corpse). Also leaves WW at advantage in some cases for a full combo punish.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Wow, avoids walking corpse? Seriously? Man, WW gets better and better everyday. Nice find.

Yup.
As posted before, it lowers her hitbox a lot more

and avoids the pig and hawkgirl's mace charge thingy
but nice find on the walking corpse.

Also, b2 into lasso stance seems to avoid it too
wonder why

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I don't use Wonder Woman but I just saw that she can sweep to duck under all of Green Arrow's low arrows from a distance lol. Even if he does d1 xx low arrow she can duck all of them except lightning arrows. Sorry if this is known.
Wah!

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
^ yeah if you guys dont already know her d3 is the LOWEST of profiles. so far ive found it is useful for many things, to name a few I've found: consistent trip guard aa, goes under pig, under ares MB fireball, under shazam psycho crusher...etc

Whoah it beats jump ins and cross ups?

That's kind of a big deal given this game has weak AA's and several characters have cross up setups

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
the timing is somewhat specific, and against larger disjointed jump normals such as joker or green arrow j3 it wont work very well, but in general yes you can use it as a trip guard aa

what happens is the d3 hurtbox is low enough to avoid the jump attack altogether and then they land on the d3 active frames and get swept

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
Wow that's pretty awesome! I didn't realize it was the good! she has already one the better AA's in the game. this is icing on the cake!