What's new

WWE goes full MK as Ronda Rousey is dressed like Sonya tonight at Elimination Chamber

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Tonight for WWE's Elimination Chamber match, Ronda Rousey who voices Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat 11, entered the ring "AS" Sonya Blade! Even the announcers commented on her appearance and mentioned the role she'll be playing in Mortal Kombat 11.

Mortal Kombat 11 is set for release on April 23rd, 2019.

Here's a short clip of Ronda from tonight:

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
is it me.. or is that some weak cosplay.. I mean is she even supposed to look like Sonya? Basically she is just wearing a cap in addition to her normal clothing.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't think everyone who works on Earth is a "parasite". Everyone wants to get paid, sure but we all have to put food on the table. I would say that's a big difference compared to being a greedy tool out for self publicity every chance they get.

lol I know I'm going to sound like a hater here, but I just can't take WWE seriously. Never have. I love MK, but let's be honest. Does MK 11 really need more publicity or more importantly this kind of publicity? Pretty sure everyone who's a gamer knows about this game by now unless you live in a cave. The MK Kombat Kasts are more real than this shit lol. I agree with @HeavyNorse and @Jynks she really doesn't even look like Sonya, if anything I'd say Linda Hamilton from T2 looked more like Sonya.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
well regardless of what she's wearing she can barely wrestle so it doesn't really matter.
Do not besmirch the art of professional wrestling.

Ronda came in for a paycheck, she's leaving after wrestlemania, she's basically just a parasite looking to get paid.
Lol, wtf? Ronda’s wrestling is not bad at all. She’s clearly put work into it.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
My Black ass was LIVING when i was watching this last night. I mean, it was a squash match because Rhonda kicked her opponent's ass in less than 5 mins, but the effect of wearing the outfit of Sonya was hella effective.

REGARDLESS of how you feel about Rhonda, this is good publicity for MK11 to make it hella successful. And thats Righteous ;)