What's new

WWE 2K15 (possible alt cover art pics and thoughts)

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
this game looks great and Sami Zayn is actually cool
NXT is worlds more entertaining than RAW to me. Getting through a 3+ hour RAW is brutal at this point. Same old shit every week with the same fucking horrendous commentary and constant shilling for the Network and Total Divas. Makes me want to kill myself.

I'm bummed Hideo Itami (Kenta) and Finn Balor (Prince Devitt) debuted too late to be added to the game. I'm hoping they'll be DLC, but I doubt that will happen.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
most of the dudes who got the bump from OVW/FCW struggled when placed in an actual TV environment.

NXT gives them that experience and is integrated in the WWE proper. Why not put them in when most of them put the time in and when you want to put in a career mode that includes Bill DeMott as a head trainer at first? (I miss Hugh Morrus/G. Rection)

Unless you want your stint through NXT to fight generics until you reach RAW/Smackdown.

John Grizzly

I was so excited for this game, but now I'm ready to cancel my pre-order. Take a look at this list of stuff that is allegedly not in WWE 2K15 for PS4 and Xbox One. This info was taken from someone streaming the game. Apparently many people have gotten an early copy of it. This list is absolutely staggering. I felt the need to post it here to avoid people being disappointed. Here we go:

Things NOT in PS4/Xbox One WWE 2K15:

Creation modes:

– Create a Diva

– Create a Title

– Create an Arena

– Custom Themes

– All custom entrances other than the guy talking on his phone. Only roster member entrances

– Create a Finisher

1 vs 1:

– Inferno

– Ladder

– I Quit

– 2 out of 3 Falls

– Special Referee (yet is in the showcase mode)

– Casket (yet is in the Showcase mode)

– 3 stages of hell (Yet is in the showcase mode)

– Backstage Brawl

2 vs 2:

– Tornado Tag

– Extreme Rules

– Hell in a Cell

– Ladder

– Steel Cage

– Table

– TLC

– Elimination Tornado

– Elimination Table

– Mixed

– Backstage Brawl

Triple Threat:

– Falls Count Anywhere

– 2 out of 3 Falls

– No DQ

– Ladder

– Steel Cage

– TLC

– Backstage Brawl

Fatal 4 Way/4-Man:

– Battle Royal

– Hell in a Cell

– Ladder

– Steel Cage

– Table

– TLC

– Falls Count Anywhere

– 2 out of 3 Falls

– No DQ

– Backstage Brawl

6-Man:

– Elimination Chamber Tag

– Championship Scramble (Was removed in 2k14, but notable still)

Handicap Matches:

– All handicap matches

I was so excited for this game, but now I'm ready to cancel my pre-order. Take a look at this list of stuff that is allegedly not in WWE 2K15 for PS4 and Xbox One. This info was taken from someone streaming the game. Apparently many people have gotten an early copy of it. This list is absolutely staggering. I felt the need to post it here to avoid people being disappointed. Here we go:

Creation modes:

– Create a Diva

– Create a Title

– Create an Arena

– Custom Themes

– All custom entrances other than the guy talking on his phone. Only roster member entrances

– Create a Finisher

1 vs 1:

– Inferno

– Ladder

– I Quit

– 2 out of 3 Falls

– Backstage Brawl

2 vs 2:

– Tornado Tag

– Extreme Rules

– Hell in a Cell

– Ladder

– Steel Cage

– Table

– TLC

– Elimination Tornado

– Elimination Table

– Mixed

– Backstage Brawl

Triple Threat:

– Falls Count Anywhere

– 2 out of 3 Falls

– No DQ

– Ladder

– Steel Cage

– TLC

– Backstage Brawl

Fatal 4 Way/4-Man:

– Battle Royal

– Hell in a Cell

– Ladder

– Steel Cage

– Table

– TLC

– Falls Count Anywhere

– 2 out of 3 Falls

– No DQ

– Backstage Brawl

6-Man:

Handicap Matches:

– All handicap matches
im so pissed!!! cannot create a diva.... arena.. finisher... LIKE DUDE... AND THEY JUST SAID THAT// IF THEY SAID IT LIKE A MONTH AGO I WOULDNT PRE ORDER THE GAME! IM SO ANGRY

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King

Creation modes:

– Create a Diva

– Create a Title

– Create an Arena

– Custom Themes

– Create a Finisher

1 vs 1:

– Inferno

– Ladder

– I Quit

– 2 out of 3 Falls

– Backstage Brawl

2 vs 2:

– Tornado Tag

– Extreme Rules

– Hell in a Cell

– Ladder

– Steel Cage

– Table

– TLC

– Elimination Tornado

– Elimination Table

– Mixed

– Backstage Brawl

Triple Threat:

– Falls Count Anywhere

– 2 out of 3 Falls

– No DQ

– Ladder

– Steel Cage

– TLC

– Backstage Brawl

Fatal 4 Way/4-Man:

– Battle Royal

– Hell in a Cell

– Ladder

– Steel Cage

– Table

– TLC

– Falls Count Anywhere

– 2 out of 3 Falls

– No DQ

– Backstage Brawl

6-Man:

Handicap Matches:

– All handicap matches
There's no way all that could have been taken out. I lost interest in this game when I saw the last gen versions and how clunky the game still looked. I was gonna buy it just for the create options. If all of this is true I'm not picking this up at all.

John Grizzly

There's no way all that could have been taken out. I lost interest in this game when I saw the last gen versions and how clunky the game still looked. I was gonna buy it just for the create options. If all of this is true I'm not picking this up at all.
Dude, it's true. Unfortunate, but true.

After seeing the above gif (amongst some other in-game footage)....I am now canceling my pre-order and not buying the game. That is from the PS4 version, by the way....

Last edited:
Dude, it's true. Unfortunate, but true.

http://i.imgur.com/66t2mC7.gif

After seeing the above gif (amongst some other in-game footage)....I am now canceling my pre-order and not buying the game. That is from the PS4 version, by the way....
i cant..... i would have canceled it but... im downloading it now... so whatever... they had a huge backlash last year on wwe 2k14. but now that i cannot make divas... i... ugh

John Grizzly

Thanks for the heads up...yea I'm not getting this game
I'm so disappointed, dude. There was so much promise. I flipped when I saw the initial screens. It would seem they spent a lot of time on a small handful of models to peak everyone's interest....and did really nothing else. Ugh....

John Grizzly

i cant..... i would have canceled it but... im downloading it now... so whatever... they had a huge backlash last year on wwe 2k14. but now that i cannot make divas... i... ugh
Ugh, that sucks. Here's to hoping they'll update it for free and add in some of these features people want (yeah right....next year will be the version with the shit people want and they'll market it as such).

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I'm so disappointed, dude. There was so much promise. I flipped when I saw the initial screens. It would seem they spent a lot of time on a small handful of models to peak everyone's interest....and did really nothing else. Ugh....

Exactly I saw promise especially when it switched over to 2k games....I would have had so much fun.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Lol fortunately I don't really play these games any more, I just liked how the graphics from the first screenshots looked.

John Grizzly

Well guys, looks like next year will be the year to get the game. I just went to Gamestop to cancel my Hulkamania Edition. That's $100 I'll be spending elsewhere. So very disappointing.

The fact that there are so many games coming out these days that are basically incomplete is really disturbing. The only way to stop this from happening is to stop buying them. Pre-orders simply need to stop. The only game I'm sure will not disappoint me next year is MKX.