What's new

WTF modder?

I was just playing a Ranked match and this Guy did a 100% combo with Human Smoke. He just kept uppercutting and spearing. WTF?? That was BS. His name is

usuk atUMK3mod

I sent him a messege but he replied with "i just got banned"... WTF?

x099x

Noob
Weird.. did he just spear->uppercut->spear->uppercut?

I imagine he did it by using the tool you can buy IN RETAIL STORES that allows you to connect your harddrive to your PC. It really pisses me off that this company is profiting off of people who buy them to cheat on Xbox Live.

ya think. at first I thought he found out an new combo cuz he started out with aaHP, JK, TP, Spear->uppercut->spear... and when he kept doing it I was like....... uhhh WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!!?!?!?

Before the second round started I was like 95% sure he was a modder, but before the guy could say start he was Teleporting around/through me.
WHen the fight thing came up he Speared through my block... I just shouted out "MODDER", and let him kill me.

The only thing close to modders I've run into is when you're starting to get the upper hand in the match, they lag the connection. Kinda like standbying on HALO2, however.. it's not very precise.

Kinda like what I was saying a few Months back. Imagine an automatic 100% that works similer to a brutality whenever the person wanted to activate it. Cheaters like that SUCK. Ruined alot of Halo 2 for me.

Why a quick ban? Ban him outright. People who mod with the intention of cheating don't deserve the account. Modding in custom games in Halo 2 is something else entirely.

x099x

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Why a quick ban? Ban him outright. People who mod with the intention of cheating don't deserve the account. Modding in custom games in Halo 2 is something else entirely.
Not according to the XBL Terms of Service.. :|

99% chance he broke the three hit pop-up. Theres no way someone would be able to incorporate quick uppercut recovery and remove hit limits at the same time. Anyone who is physically able to do that should be working for NASA.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
DAVE101 said:
99% chance he broke the three hit pop-up. Theres no way someone would be able to incorporate quick uppercut recovery and remove hit limits at the same time. Anyone who is physically able to do that should be working for NASA.
:lol:

dreemernj

Ambassador
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
sorry for yesterday, and my seemingly endless posts. i was suffering from sleep depravation. sorry if I annoyed ne1 :)
Dude, don't apologize for endless off topic posts with an offtopic post. Just relax and post when you see a place to do it without going off topic.

Shaney

Noob
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
Before the second round started I was like 95% sure he was a modder, but before the guy could say start he was Teleporting around/through me.
WHen the fight thing came up he Speared through my block... I just shouted out "MODDER", and let him kill me.
lol whoa thats crazy...but that just shows how low some people would go to win a match