What's new

Wrestlemania 30 Discussion

Fangoria19

Groovy
I knew this wrestlemania wasn't gonna be that great but it had potential to shock people. Of course wwe fucked that to hell and back. The tag title match wasn't even on the main bill, Cena wins again despite the boos, the shield has a smackdown caliber match with no endgame, taker loses to lesnar (who only wrestles for the money), sting doesn't show, takers match gets followed up by a clusterfuck divas match with no title change of course so why even bother. The main event paid off but too little too late. The best part was HHH dressed as shao khan.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
So did that bearded guy the internet loves so much win?

I don't know anything about current wrestling : /

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
So on Raw tomorrow, Bryan is celebrating in the ring. Suddenly Wade Barrett's music hits and he makes his way down the ring. Bryan hands Barrett the titles. Barrett looks right at the camera, winks and mouths "the big pictcha"

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
So on Raw tomorrow, Bryan is celebrating in the ring. Suddenly Wade Barrett's music hits and he makes his way down the ring. Bryan hands Barrett the titles. Barrett looks right at the camera, winks and mouths "the big pictcha"
barrett is terrible at everything except giving bad news

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
i can see it now brock got caught by a security camera using steroids before the match and the match doesnt count
(if only)