What's new

General/Other Wow! This forum is dead... what can we do?

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
I haven't given up on Rain. I have actually found some tech with him, but sadly none of it is usefully ;_;. I have been pretty limited on leveling Rain up to since I don't play offline as much =/. I've been throwing out bubbles like a scrub to try and give Rain some kinda projectile game, It works a little better then i thought it would.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Well, maybe these will spark some discussion in the Rain forum again. Book Burning and Smarrgasm are featured in this DownFourCast episode to represent the Prince of Edenia.

Espio

Kokomo
Rain video guide would rejuvenate the forum immensely, it helped the Jade, Stryker, and Sheeva forums so I don't see why the same result would not follow with him.

Also, post more match up videos, that inspires discussions, tech sharing, strat etc :).

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
School plus fifa plus becoming less of a fatass so i can actually play soccer again makes it hard for me to put much effort toward rain these days. Hopefully someone can get some true discussion going. Ill always be here for input or advice but as for groundbreaking tech and the such im pretty useless these days. Might bump some old threads that i think people have overlooked and see what else might have been lost soon.

9_Lives

Noob
I don't have the capacity to make a video guide (yet...?), but I've been working really hard on Rain lately, and I'm going to be taking him and a pocket Kabal to NEC XIII in December. If I make it on stream, you guys look for Ray Nomad.

As for sharing tech, talking about strategies for certain matchups, I've accumulated a tiny bit of mu exp from my online play, but I've unfortunately got no online scene, living in Mankato. So I'd be willing to listen if anyone has any experience because I'll be needing a lot of help before I go in. If you guys have any information for dealing with higher tier characters, the only character I've been able to download information about while online is Cage. Message me or make a thread if you guys can help. Thanks!