What's new

Would you Sacrifice One EX-BAR for 50% of damage?

Milk

Snake eyes
Okay cool, thank you, I needed some different corner combos, I was just using a bit of a variant of the BNB.

rikana

Noob
It depends on your situation. I know that answer is kind of vague but its the only answer you can really get.

I always try to keep at least 2 bars for breaker; its always going to come in handy. I don't rely on xray for damage, but I do rely on it for pressure and to finish off a round. I don't use EX for more damage, I use it for emergencies - like, if I think my smoke bomb isn't going to hit, I'll use EX instead (I main smoke by the way).

Milk

Snake eyes
It depends on your situation. I know that answer is kind of vague but its the only answer you can really get.

I always try to keep at least 2 bars for breaker; its always going to come in handy. I don't rely on xray for damage, but I do rely on it for pressure and to finish off a round. I don't use EX for more damage, I use it for emergencies - like, if I think my smoke bomb isn't going to hit, I'll use EX instead (I main smoke by the way).
As of right now, the only X Ray I use is Cyber Sub's, but I still don't use it frequently, I use EX Ice Ball too much. With Reptile, I usually only use my EX meter for EX Slide, so this combo pertains to my interests.

FiNAL-LiFe-G

*DEMON MODE*
its a one-METER kombo By the way. i only uses his EX-slide too. its the only reliable EX move(and so is his ACID-BALL because its safe) he really has because its a fast low attack, plus its more reliable in Cloak/Invisible mode. its a pain if your caught on block by it though veeeeeery unsafe!. i just use it when im in cloak though.