What's new

Would you like "Danger" back in MK X?

Danger in MKX?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think every MK game up until MK9 had danger - a bit of energy left where you only need to take one hit or few chips and die. I missed this feature dearly in MK9, if produced hype and panic in 2player mode, plus there were situations in MK9 where you're so low on healt you think you're dead but you aren't, like one pixel of energy left that you just can't see.

So, would you like to see
make a return in MK X?

It'd be a cool little feature to have back. Totally up for it.

I'd say maybe have a "Danger" buff where you'd get a buff so you have more of a chance to make a comeback, but I can see something like that throwing the momentum of the game too off track.

Maybe have it as a Killer Instinct like thing? You know, if the winner starts a combo while the loser is in Danger, the winner can combo into a Fatality or something? Now that would be kinda cool.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Definitely, I don't know why it wasn't included in MK9
Prolly something they overlooked when they made the game.

It was a feature that did push a good amount pressure on the player. I remember when I use play the games when I was younger it would make become real clumsy in the game.

E

Eldriken

Its not a comeback mechanic, it literally was just a lil ping noise and small "DANGER" prompt below the player's health bar telling them one more hit and their done.
He was referring to this:

It'd be a cool little feature to have back. Totally up for it.

I'd say maybe have a "Danger" buff where you'd get a buff so you have more of a chance to make a comeback, but I can see something like that throwing the momentum of the game too off track.

Maybe have it as a Killer Instinct like thing? You know, if the winner starts a combo while the loser is in Danger, the winner can combo into a Fatality or something? Now that would be kinda cool.

ruff321

Noob
Not gonna lie before I came into this thread I though Danger is a MK character. Would probably rival Meat in name ridiculousness.