What's new

Would be cool if NRS showcased some matches to fill the gaps

Slymind

Noob
I think it would do good to keep the momentum going if they every now and then provided some matches in between reveals, using the characters that we already know, but, showcasing some builds and whatnot.

They got 16 bit and other talents playtesting the game, i don't think it would be harmful or even time consuming if they just played one or two matches and uploaded in their channel every now and then, make it for pure exibhition.

Just an idea.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Agree, Smash bros ultimate had a lot of mini tournaments and matches uploaded towards the final months before the games release.

Some more Ketchup and Mustard coverage would be nice.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
This is entirely needed.

But only, only competent players.

the reveal event already did the game a minor disservice by having players unfamiliar with all the new stuff get o nstsge and spam out the same special moves and strings over and over because that’s literally all they had time to learn.

We need people like 16 bit and their most competent play testers to play sets for us.

Slap a big fat “WORK IN PROGRESS” watermark on if that’s a worry.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Just let Ketchup and Mustard play! Invite them and let them record sets and footage for all the new characters. Let them show us skins, moves, dialogues, fun, high-level matches.

Let them do more Choose Your Destiny videos.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
I would also love this, especially for characters we haven't seen played at high level so often. With the games from the Kombat Kast and recently the Brazilien reveal event, we'ven seen a lot of characters like Sub Zero or Baraka. Others like Raiden or Skarlet haven't been seen at that level that often, it would be great to have more matches with them as well.

only competent players.
the reveal event already did the game a minor disservice by having players unfamiliar with all the new stuff get o nstsge and spam out the same special moves and strings over and over because that’s literally all they had time to learn.
>suggesting that SonicCaltrops does not find the most effective spams and then spam the 'til the foxes come home
>irrespective of how much time he's had with a given game