What's new

Would armored specials be better if armor was based on damage taken not hits?

Specials armor based on % of damage taken instead of number of hits?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 17 100.0%

• Total voters

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Something like that might make armor more universally useful where as now some characters armor is really only good for one hit to make them not overpowered, but not much use against deathstroke guns, sinestro multihit shots, nightwing baton spins ect. Might make the game a little more aggressive, and force people to be a bit more careful when an opponent has meter and little less pew pew pew keepaway. I know it would never happen but food for thought.

haketh

Noob
That would be extremely bad, characters who don't deal too much damage off of singulaur hits would be hurt big time by this change. The way armor and invul things work in this game is already sketchy as is.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I just wish that all armored characters would change color or give a visual aid like lex does. It so annoying fighting grundy because have the time I cant tell when he is in a middle of an armor move that he is whiffing.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I just wish that all armored characters would change color or give a visual aid like lex does. It so annoying fighting grundy because have the time I cant tell when he is in a middle of an armor move that he is whiffing.
How about you go on training and check what moves are armored and are not. Seriously, guys.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
That would be ridiculous lol. Instead of making it to where armor is broken, why not just adjust a character's armored moves? lol.

Axysial

Owner of the Fuckboy Emporium
Making this damage based would completely take away the Armoring through interactables factor of the game, and only further buff the characters with map control.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
How about you go on training and check what moves are armored and are not. Seriously, guys.

Your point is valid.

I have, I am just saying it would be nice especially for the MB ones. I guess my real problem is I dont like how the meter gui looks. I rather it be linear, bit bigger and the full bars you have flashed. For things like doomsday shiva smash I have to look at the meter bar to know which version he is doing and how to defend it properly. Looking at your opponent and your positioning and the meter all at once is not easy for me.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Your point is valid.

I have, I am just saying it would be nice especially for the MB ones. I guess my real problem is I dont like how the meter gui looks. I rather it be linear, bit bigger and the full bars you have flashed. For things like doomsday shiva smash I have to look at the meter bar to know which version he is doing and how to defend it properly. Looking at your opponent and your positioning and the meter all at once is not easy for me.
For DD SuperNova you could do what I do which is listening to the sound cue of the MB. Though I rarely play with sound but it's a big help when I do.