What's new

Worst Youtube Comments on a Fighting game?

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I still remember when I dethroned some Scorpion player that spammed nothing but teleport and some how was dominating the room. Yeah he didn't like Mileena anymore after that. It was nice seeing a full room give me 10s for demolishing the guy.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Wow, that's like asking how many stars in the universe are there? Endless amounts! lol but I've seen some dumb ones, pretty much anything by zombielicious or JTF lol. This other guy once said few weeks back on an MK vid "Street Fighters costumes are cooler because they still look like Ryu and Ken, Sub-Zero and Scorpion look dumb now" lol that guy got attacked bigtime like because 20 years of not evolving lookwise or development wise is totally awesome, where as the MK ninjas at least have evolved.

Of course you got the typical crybabie scrubs that say "MK and SF suck, all people do is spam fireball that's why I play FPS's because its fair" LOL...yes, tell that to the campers kid. lol

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

But to answer the topic, too many to name. Today on the MK X Raiden video, people saying "graphics look like last gen and older, Fatalities aren't that gory" lmao like WTF? Oh another one I saw "MK's animation sucks, they need to do Motion Capture like other fighting games" LOL....I was like, you can really tell these clowns are real MK fans if they don't know MK team has been using Mocap since like ohh forever? lol

Last edited:

TheSpore

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

But to answer the topic, too many to name. Today on the MK X Raiden video, people saying "graphics look like last gen and older, Fatalities aren't that gory" lmao like WTF? Oh another one I saw "MK's animation sucks, they need to do Motion Capture like other fighting games" LOL....
More and more I wonder if those people have to where helmets in their day to day lives

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
I let them off easy and just assume their a bunch of 12-15 year old kids who mostly play cod. Unfortunetly deep down I know a good chunk of them aren't.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I would love to see Pig and other EVO players mentioned in the comments make a video series where they call out these scrubby youtube users. That type of shit is endlessly entertaining, and educational. I cannot believe there are guys on there saying they could have won EVO, or that pig is horrible etc. Pig was nice enough to play some online matches of injustice with me back when he played Sinestro. I can tell you after taking a beating... pig is legit (As if his tourny success in MK and to a lesser extent, Injustice weren't a good indicator). I'd like to see how these guys respond after getting called out by the very players they are trashing.
Don't they have a podcast for that?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Not only that, when Pig beat DJT by zoning him out with Zod a lot of people in the official chat were talking about how Zod looked like some ridiculously braindead cross between morrigan and sagat and that Aquaman looked absolutely helpless.

To be honest I think this is a great example of why fighting games continue to struggle in reaching a mainstream audience. If you don't play or at least understand the game on a high level then yeah....Deathstroke looks OP in that match and Zod looks lame and cheap.
If you do then you understand just how much MIT had to outplay Theo to pull that off, and the level of patience and tenacity Pig had to have in his fight was freaking intense.
But what makes this weird is that these same people can keep up with League. That baffles the absolute hell out of me.

Error

DF2+R2
LOL, this was on the Raiden Trailer

"It's sad how these boring fighter games have to rely on anti Christian and controversial violence in order to seem fun, when in reality they're the same boring overrated shit every year except with a new fighter and map. And people hate on cod but then go and praise awful anti christian rehashes like this, even after cod does something new. Keep brainwashing yourselves you satanist MK fanboys "

E

Eldriken

"It's sad how these boring fighter games have to rely on anti Christian and controversial violence in order to seem fun, when in reality they're the same boring overrated shit every year except with a new fighter and map. And people hate on cod but then go and praise awful anti christian rehashes like this, even after cod does something new. Keep brainwashing yourselves you satanist MK fanboys "
That comment makes me want to smash my face into my keyboard.

Sami

Noob

TYM will only let me like this post once :(

TheSpore

I think my IQ just dropped by 30 points after reading that. Its very bad when you feel your intelligence flee when you read comment like that.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
This thread is DELICIOUS! haha

So I was watching one of MIT's matches yesterday in Injustice while chatting with a couple of friends on the phone, and one of them said:
"This Deathstroke guy is cheap, he keeps using the same combos when he gets up close." I was like :confused:

Then I said "I didn't know MIT was maining DS, he's playing really well."

To which he replied "What? Using his guns to keep distance and doing the same combos? Nope. lol"

And I was even more :confused:
Only if he knew what MIT was achieving with DS... :rolleyes:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Lets just say that the ultimate win would be when you are playing MK9 or whatever fighter you are playing is on PS Vita and while online with the vita you are on a Ranked Match and you beat the person while taking a shit.

Yoaks

A spaceman

I went onto that guy's youtube page. He says on there all he does is troll. So...yeeeaaappp.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian