What's new

WORST NEC DECISSION EVER (GRAND FINALS)

sn1kzZe

Noob
Replace TTG (most hype shoutcaster) with Tom Brady, no offense to Tom.

Maybe replacing that other dude would be better.

now everyone think, would you go to the stage when Grand finals come up and tell someone to get off the mic so you can commentate ?

sn1kzZe

Noob
I would have no problem if TB replaced the other dude, but TTG should not have been touched, he was out of line maybe, but you can't deny he brought hype.

damn such a bad ending :/

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
It might not seem like a big deal but think about it....we always talk about fostering interest in Injustice and trying to grow the scene. So, when our game is finally on the main stage...with everyone watching....on the goddam main stream...for the CHAMPIONSHIP match...the commentators act like they could give a fuck. It's an emphatic disservice to get on that damn mic and NOT be hype for a Grand Finals in a game that you say you support. The fuck out of here.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Before Tom got on the mic, I got upset when one of the other commentators said during a button test "How did DeathStroke's gun miss a direct hit/line of sight" or something along those lines. Doesn't Deathstroke have a trait that when it is used and needs to recharge shots won't connect for a few seconds? I personally don't love Injustice but I don't like seeing someone on "the big stage" say something about a game that that sounds like a glitch because they don't know the game's trait system or game correctly. Say what you will but if Tom was on the mic at that point he would of at least corrected that and not gave even more haters of the game a chance to shit on Injustice.

With that said Tom and TTG should of been on the mic IMO. That would of been good/better for the last match. Or get more community people/players to speak on the MIC during the finals.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Before Tom got on the mic, I got upset when one of the other commentators said during a button test "How did DeathStroke's gun miss a direct hit/line of sight" or something along those lines. Doesn't Deathstroke have a trait that when it is used and needs to recharge shots won't connect for a few seconds? I personally don't love Injustice but I don't like seeing someone on "the big stage" say something about a game that that sounds like a glitch because they don't know the game's trait system or game correctly. Say what you will but if Tom was on the mic at that point he would of at least corrected that and not gave even more haters of the game a chance to shit on Injustice.
Anyone can make a mistake -- no one knows everything. I thought Godspeed did a great job overall.

Before Tom got on the mic, I got upset when one of the other commentators said during a button test "How did DeathStroke's gun miss a direct hit/line of sight" or something along those lines. Doesn't Deathstroke have a trait that when it is used and needs to recharge shots won't connect for a few seconds?
yes and thats exactly what happened, i payed Attention to the trait Symbol.

sn1kzZe

Noob
commentator's ONLY job is to bring technical knowledge and hype the viewers/crowd, they failed on both fronts, just go back watch the grand finals again, it was BAD.