What's new

Worst Mortal Kombat

Anything 3d not counting gameboy anything 3d really. I guess DA was OK and you are crazy Mythologies - Sub-Zero was that shit! :)

the little 2-bit rip-off port that you could buy at wal-mart. I wish I had a pic of it, but its like one of those lcd battery-operated pocket games... kinda like hand-held monopoly or yahtzee...

SUCKS ALL.

iammud

Noob
even worst than mk:advance is mk:t for game.com or r-zone

and the worst ports are awarded to mk 1 2 or 3 for sega master system

Kaiba

Noob
lmao really? i played a mediocre homebrew deer hunter on a ti83 once
Most games for the TI83 are junk. MK had a select screen but 1 character sprite. Even worse was Resident Evil, your a small t symbol walking around a blank screen; apparently there's a key your suppose to find but I never have. There are FEW good games, like Mario Bros, that are actually worth playing.

I had a bookmark to a link with thousands of TI83 Homebrews. But I took it off after I lost my USB cable for my TI83.

X820

Noob
I know no one will agree on here, but this is a personal thing..

Worst MK is .. UMK3 !!

Why???

No game, ever, in the history of time can get me pissed of or wanting to fucking kill someone like UMK3 does, it's so fucking nerve recking and it just fucking annoys the shit out of me!!

Glad to have that out of my system :)

I know no one will agree on here, but this is a personal thing..

Worst MK is .. UMK3 !!

Why???

No game, ever, in the history of time can get me pissed of or wanting to fucking kill someone like UMK3 does, it's so fucking nerve recking and it just fucking annoys the shit out of me!!

Glad to have that out of my system :)
It's ok. We don't hate you. Maybe EWA Shock, but I'm sure people won't mind.