What's new

Worms Reloaded... I want my money back

Bo_DK

Noob
Son of a b***.

There´s a new worms game. OMG, you can costumise EVERYTHING, new weapons, hats and the whole shabang...

That sounded like heaven for an old worms fan as myself, so i rushed in to get steam installed and to purchase this low priced (20euro) game and to START PLAYING IT :D :D :D

After just 7 seconds after pushing play, the letdowns began...

There is no GOD DAMN sound... WTF?!? It said on steam this game would work on any decent PC and on Vista.

Well i figure i could just go into the audio option and correct this "error", but no sound settings are as they should so i back out and,,,,,,, the game F***ing crashes... 30 seconds in and allready a crash.
Now i restart everything but that offcourse didnt help.

Well now i think, wth, i payed for this game so i wanna play online, sound or no sound...
So i go online, and what do you know, there is a total of 4 availible games in the lobby... Offcourse. I get kicked from 2 of them, the 3rd i guess the host is fallen asleep cause nothing happends... FINALLY the 4th game starts up with 4 players rdy to go...

.....LOADING............WAITING FOR OTHER PLAYERS.....................WAITING FOR OTHER PLAYERS.....................WAITING FOR OTHER PLAYERS.....................WAITING FOR OTHER PLAYERS.....................WAITING FOR OTHER PLAYERS.....................WAITING FOR OTHER PLAYERS.....................

FINALLY the game starts and the first guy starts out throwing a grenade, nice, 4 sec timer, he throws it,,, 4,,,,,3,,,,,2,,,,,,1,,,, Boom??? SON OF A, THE GAME CRASHES AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

At this point, well as you can tell im pissed and worms is closed down...
I rush to the forums to see if im the only one this game dosent work for, and after readin about 10 pages of isues, i realise that 90% of the people had problems, no sound, laggin (in the offline menu) CONSTANT crashing and ALOT of other things...

WHY oh god WHY was this game released with sooo many errors is beyond me, but i dont wanna spend any more time on this so i go to the steam support to ask them to give me my money back as they sold me a game that dosent work...

Dammit, i got so happy with a new worms game out. But no, i must dream on and play the broken piece-of-S*** psn version from time to time...

I hope my tale will keep you as far away from Worms Reloaded as posible and if not, dont say i didnt warn ya.

I feel your pain Bo. Stuff like this sucks! Have u tried redownloading and installing to try and fix a few of the issues?

Bo_DK

Noob
IceyTruth said:
I feel your pain Bo. Stuff like this sucks! Have u tried redownloading and installing to try and fix a few of the issues?
Yes i tried installing it on my stationary PC (first was laptop) but here, the game lagged SO bad i couldnt even start a game without it crashing and still with no sound. Even tampered with all the sound settings i could on my com but nothing worked, update drivers ect.. nothing

Why is it so god damn hard to make such a simple game as worms work properbly...

This is why i dont play on PC, to many things that needs to changed to play a game. I just want to put in a game and push start to play so thank god for playstation...