What's new

WorldCup 2010 football/soccer thread.

X820

Noob
The damn dutchies dominated brasil 100% :)

I hope Spain wins the next one.....

Hell, I hope Spain takes the cup!

X820

Noob
And... Spain won from Germany! 1-0

This is going to be great...

Holland vs Spain, a win-win for me LOL ;D

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Every single prediction ive made so far has come true so far....only spain winning the whole thing left

X820

Noob
icestad said:
Every single prediction ive made so far has come true so far....only spain winning the whole thing left
Drinks are on me if they do LOL

So to speak assholes, I can already see people sending me their Paypal account lol :p:p

Tim Static

Adminerator
Good job, Germany. Won 3rd place with a 3-2 victory over Uruguay today. Uruguay hit the goal post on the last play of the game that would have forced extra time.

I am still a bit salty considering that if Mueller hadnt missed the Spain game for that shitty shitty hand ball call vs Argentina that Germany would be playing for the WC title tomorrow. But it didnt happen that way.

Germany will be back in 2014 and will be a force in that tourney. But pretty great showing in this World Cup considering they are one of the youngest teams in the tourney and, our captain Michael Ballack was injured before the World Cup started and he didnt play at all.

Congrats to Germany, as well as Uruguay and Spain.

Holland will win the cup tomorrow, me thinks. THE ORANJE!!

X820

Noob
I'm psyched and a bit sad at the same time, damn me beeing 'binational'!! :laugh:

The spaniards won 1-0 from the netherlands at the last moment pretty much, but they dominated the entire match.