What's new

World Tour, Fighting Ground, Battle Hub Game Mode Trailer

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Get your first detailed look at World Tour in Street Fighter 6. Fully customize your avatar with robust options and equip the right gear for your playstyle. Hit the streets with Luke as your guide and learn from the Masters during your adventure. Bring that avatar into the Battle Hub to play online matches, partake in tournaments, or play classic Capcom games. Play Street Fighter like never before with Extreme Battle, a party mode where you can set up unusual rules and gimmicks, making for battles than anyone can enjoy. Finally, Ken, Blanka, Dhalsim, and E. Honda join the ever-growing roster.

This is looking fantastic.

E. Honda is back!

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I haven't been that impressed by the visuals and I was skeptical after SFV's mediocre release but this single player mode looks dope. Very reminiscent of the 3D MK era.

There has been plenty of great fighters over the past decade or so but I was disappointed that the genre didn't keep building on those rad adventure modes, so definitely liking what I am seeing here

Last edited:
Capcom nailing it!! The stages and characters look great, creative and fun - key word creative and FUN - gameplay mechanics, I think I finally found my main fighting game again.

I just kept coming back to MK because I am a fan through and through, but the series has my interest waning for years now.

At this point I don’t need another MK to fulfil my fighting game needs. SF provides the fun and colourful side and for a realistic looking game I might go with Tekken.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Darn, really was looking forward to trying out A.K.I. right away. But the characters are looking so cool already, I don't mind waiting. I'm super excited
That’s the character I’m most interested in too. SFV I really liked Karin, not sure who I’m going to try in SFVI. Hopefully there’s a character with a similar profile of solid walk speed and solid normals.

xiskza

Underworld

Poor März, I think she's confirmed dead now. RIP.

Juri working with Viper is interesting. She made her seem like such a bitch