What's new

General/Other Wonder Woman Skins you want in the game

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I don't even play WW and I'm like.. How the hell can you release her without her classic costume.. It's... It's... Like putting Santa in a fighting game without a Beard... C'MON!!!!

Give her the alt in the scene where she tells superman that she isn't trying to replace Lois. That Kingdom come one looks good too.

Isn't her classic similar to the new 52? which I would think they will release for everyone that is represented in the New 52

TRIPLE M

Noob
Give her the alt in the scene where she tells superman that she isn't trying to replace Lois. That Kingdom come one looks good too.

Isn't her classic similar to the new 52? which I would think they will release for everyone that is represented in the New 52
similar but there are differences
the boots, breast plate,head piece and pantys are different..i prefer the classic look on the acutal oufit,but the head piece is better on the new 52

Droogy

Lets Fight Like Gentlemen
I would love Super-Woman and Donna Troi, the leather jacket (I think that is JMS's run on the book) is also a awesome one

Wonder Woman

You're no match for an Amazon

I'd also like her to have different intros and outros. Maybe with the original 1941 costume she could do the famous spin and transform from the Lynda Carter show or show up in an invisible jet.

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
29_injusticeteaser01.jpg

They just teased four new DLC costumes. Number four appears to be this one: (WOOT!)

wonder-woman-new-costume.jpg

Also number 2 is Animated series Harley (Which as a Harley sub, warms my cold black heart):

HarleyQuinn.png

Would be cool to get a artemis skin like what capcom did with Dante in marvel vs capcom 3. They gave him the look of his father but he still played the same