What's new

Breakthrough Wonder woman patch changes

Wonder woman patch changes.
ive recently noticed the following changes.
looks like wonder woman got a few buffs, seems for the most part safer on a few staple strings and specials.
most notable she ha s a way to get in and keep pressure in lasso air Amazonian smash is now plus 6 on block huge buff

D 1 lasso is now -1 was -2

D 1 sword stance is now + 4 changed from +3

air Amazonian smash is now + 6 from - 5

Amazonian uppercut now - 10 form - 18

shield bash is now - 10 from -12

shield throw is now - 2 from - 4

sword d 3 is now 0 from -1

feedyourcatbro

Meow Lin
These may be corrections to changes during development, Raven has a laundry list of changes that all appear to be the same. Amazonian Smash +6 is fucking huge though, damn.

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
Crazykitana

How are you testing these things? I'm able to beat WW's d1 with Harley's after blocking air db3. I don't think it's a range issue either, since Harley's isn't that great.

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Crazykitana

How are you testing these things? I'm able to beat WW's d1 with Harley's after blocking air db3. I don't think it's a range issue either, since Harley's isn't that great.
Ya I feel the same way. I know the combo list says those frames now but Air Amazonian Smash does not feel +6 on block, Corpse charge and Lantern's Might have been beating everything I try.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
does she do slightly more damage now? one of her combos that i think used to do 37% now does 41% if im not mistaken. i might be wrong but i think im remembering the numbers correctly. i also cant remember what combo it was, but i think it was B113, 23, B3, J3, B113, Lasso grab
anyway, my question is does she do more damage now lol?

i cant play the game at the moment or else i would just check myself

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
does she do slightly more damage now? one of her combos that i think used to do 37% now does 41% if im not mistaken. i might be wrong but i think im remembering the numbers correctly. i also cant remember what combo it was, but i think it was B113, 23, B3, J3, B113, Lasso grab
No

wow.. so not only you eat OTG dive. or 50/50 crossup. or that its an instant overhead (where you can combo from in the corner if you MB into sword loop)....

so even if you guess right... im still +6 and have the advantage. awesome. Thank you :cool:

EDIT: sword d1 +4. lol wth. d3 is -1. lolololol. <3

Squizz

Corps Speedster
Legit question, not looking to start a huge war. Do you guys feel like you needed a buff?

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Aslong as i dont see any "normalized" in there im good, even if its just data corrections. :cool:

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Isn't this just the frame data being corrected across the board? I'd think it would be unlikely to make so many frame data changes for one character.
Ya I think its just a correction, although it seems like some of it is still wrong. Her uppercut is definitely more than -10.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Lasso d1 on block, followed by 1 (8 frames) can interrupt Fear blast (9 frames), so it's at least 0 on block.
Shiled bash can not be punished from outside of jump range by Corp charge and Flash's Flying uppercut and can be punished by Lantern's might only if done up-close or canceled from strings.

i cant play the game at the moment or else i would just check myself
Nah, that combo has always dealt 41%. Its been my midscreen bnb since day one. You can MB the lasso for slightly more damage but you lose the opportunity for a free 50/50 gained by dashing twice after a standard lasso grab.