What's new

Wonder Woman Online

It seems to me that combos are pretty much impossible to because of her garbage b3 I do b11 lasso spin and then the b3 misses but when I do it offline it works and all of wonder woman other combos don't work either

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
It seems to me that combos are pretty much impossible to because of her garbage b3 I do b22 lasso spin and then the b3 misses but when I do it offline it works and all of wonder woman other combos don't work either
*b11 maybe? but its just practice. Almost every single one of her combos are more than doable online, with the exception of the tight string ones such as her nj2~22~EXshield toss, and repeat in sword stance for example.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
It seems to me that combos are pretty much impossible to because of her garbage b3 I do b11 lasso spin and then the b3 misses but when I do it offline it works and all of wonder woman other combos don't work either
I'm about to get on. You can add me if you want(on PSN) if you want to get some games in

you can try b113, 23, b3, j3, b113, lasso for 41 and drop it half the time or just go for b113 x3, lasoo for 36 or 37

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
the EASIEST and most reliable online combo for me, with a good compromise of damage and reliability and ease of use even in lag is:

b113, b1, b113, 23 lasso grab = 37% i NEVER drop this.

or
b113, b1, b113, b113 lasso grab= 39% a little harder, but not too difficult.

her b3 combos are very inconsistent online, and are only about 2-3% more damage.

McNasty

Moist.
her b3 is among the best in the game. Doing 23 after b113 or d2 or spin makes hitting the b3 easier. Like most b3 combos sans a few timing is a bit strict.