What's new

General/Other Wonder Woman changes

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
So patch is out, no changes to WW it seems, which is good. But there are a few I'd like to see happen:
- WW should remain in the same stance after a clash/super/throw (right now she goes automatically to lasso stance)
- air tiaras damage increase to at least 9% (surprisingly they have their use while being -30 on hit, but 7% is not enough)
- stance change to have less recovery, maybe 25 (29 now), to give more opportunity for stance change mixups
- forward dash in sword stance to have a little less recovery (Lobo-like forward dash would be nice though)
- 2,2 and 1,1 in sword stance to be plus on block
If any of you have suggestions and wishes, post'em here.
Oh, and she NEEDS a robed costume

I agree with the first two points.
29 is fine because she already has frame traps with it, any less and she could have block infinites.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
So patch is out, no changes to WW it seems, which is good. But there are a few I'd like to see happen:
- WW should remain in the same stance after a clash/super/throw (right now she goes automatically to lasso stance)
- air tiaras damage increase to at least 9% (surprisingly they have their use while being -30 on hit, but 7% is not enough)
- stance change to have less recovery, maybe 25 (29 now), to give more opportunity for stance change mixups
- forward dash in sword stance to have a little less recovery (Lobo-like forward dash would be nice though)
- 2,2 and 1,1 in sword stance to be plus on block
If any of you have suggestions and wishes, post'em here.
Oh, and she NEEDS a robed costume
22 is 0 on block and she has a 7f D1 thats +3 on block, 2 by itself is +8, so I wouldnt make either of them strings plus on block.
She already has stance change pressure moves. You combo out of sword stance, and blockstring into sword stance.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
One more thing I'd like is longer reach on her air shield toss. Grounded one seems OK.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
22 is 0 on block and she has a 7f D1 thats +3 on block, 2 by itself is +8, so I wouldnt make either of them strings plus on block.
She already has stance change pressure moves. You combo out of sword stance, and blockstring into sword stance.
Which blockstring goes into sword stance? Does it just let you go into S&s safely, or can you pressure after the change?