What's new

With freakin laser beams!

I finally picked up Kano and learned some tricks. He is a pretty fun character, I like how brutal everything seems with him. His judo hip toss, the knife sticking through the neck/body, chokes, etc.. Great character design I think. There are some quirks but what is everyones favorite tricks with Kano?

1. I love to dash,knife throw instantly as I approach someone. Its great and always seems to throw people off for some reason.
2. lol teleporters. Kano Upball is some serious heat. Anyone who plays Kano knows what I mean.
3. His Xray, its unblockable? Does everyone else NEVER use meter so that they can hit people with this monster?
4. f3,b2. I love this, too bad its so damn slow. I only use it after a JIP or instead of dash,knife. Ill dash,d4 and go straight into f3,b2.

Now, for the bad..

1. Is it me or does Kano have a slow ass dash?
2. Combos are pretty pathetic.
3. Personally, I feel like his basic attacks are worthless. They all seem super slow and it would be nice if he had more than one low starter and only one overhead. Pretty easy to read what he is about to do.

Thoughts, opinions, ideas?

I forgot to add.. If anyone is having trouble landing the f3,b2 31% combo. dont dash on the first pop up, just walk for a split second, I get it perfectly almost every time now. f3,b2,WALK,212,dash,212,ball. For the corner version, use 1,1 before the 212,212,ball move and it comes out a lot easier, at least for me it does. Peace!

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Easier/more damaging corner combo

f3,b2,f3,3,212,b3,2,up ball = 34%

This comes from my being lazy and not wanting to perfect the 212 timing because it is super annoying, lol. Sorry if this has been posted but a lot of videos and information is outdated and I have stopped relying on them and use only what I can verify myself.

Ive also been trying to land the mid-screen version..

f3,b2,dash,f3,3,212,dash,b3,2,ball/upball but I can never get the b3,2 to come out so I dont know if it is possible.

Anyone feel as if Kano has crazy damage scaling? I guess I cant complain because I play Johnny Cage and he has low combo damage as well and no low combo starter.
yet cage can get over 40s pretty easily