What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Superman
Supergirl make her a speedy rushdown character compared to supermans flying grapple shit.
Batman
Robin(damian wayne)
Flash(Wally) but boon already confirmed its barry.
Wonder Woman
Green Arrow
Green Lantern(john) I don't really care which one to be honest, but the game needs a token minority.
Martian Manhunter
Aqualad(kaldur) because hes fucking badass and one of the few good things about the YJ cartoon.
Red Tornado
Fire & Ice make them like noob/smoke, have the character button let you switch.
Static
Black canary

Grundy
Harley
Poison Ivy
Lex Luthor
Captain Cold
Cheetah
Atrocitus
Deathstroke
Lady Shiva MK9 had a pedophile, injustice needs one to.
Black Adam
Black Manta
Karu-sil
Bueno excelente

So pretty boring and run of the mill, sans a few wild cards that have no chance in hell of getting in.

NFI

Kitty Got Wet
Spectre is the Wrath of God. He's reality warper-tier in powerlevels. I can't see him being balanced without strict limitations set on him.
Look at Darkseid in MK VS DC. I am sure they can balance Spectre if they can balance Darkseid.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I'll do one (keep in mind... I'm not a big comic guy and don't know many of the characters)

Also, I'm going with 28 since that's what MK9 shipped with. (I actually think Boon said 26 in an interview)

Heroes:

(Power)
1. Superman
2. Wonder Woman
3. Green Lantern (John Stewart)
4. Power Girl
5. Martian Manhunter
6. The Flash
7. Raven
8. Static Shock
9. Starfire

(Gadget)
1. Batman
2. Booster Gold
3. Green Arrow
4. Talia Al Ghul
5. Nightwing

Villains: (be warned... batman heavy... why? B/c batman has the best villains!)

(Power)
1. Solomon Grundy
2. Darkseid
3. Doomsday
4. Sinestro
5. Ra's Al Ghul
6. Killer Frost
7. Poison Ivy
8. Queen Bee
9. Silver Banshee

(Gadget)
1. Harley Quinn
2. Joker
3. Mr. Freeze
4. Deathstroke
5. Catwoman

What do you think?

I'll be honest - if they include Koriand'r, that alone will be enough to make me buy the game. BUT, it would also be incredibly awesome if they included Raven, Beast Boy (Changeling), Cyborg and Robin as well. Oh, and Terra, but that's very wishful thinking on my part...

Gruff757

The Gruff
I'll be honest - if they include Koriand'r, that alone will be enough to make me buy the game. BUT, it would also be incredibly awesome if they included Raven, Beast Boy (Changeling), Cyborg and Robin as well. Oh, and Terra, but that's very wishful thinking on my part...
man speakin some sense

Rogue_Scrambles

Fear Burns Bright
I like the list. A few questions though:

1. Is Ras Al Ghul a gadget villain? (I don't know, isn't he "immortal" or something close?)
2. How is Green Lantern a Gadget hero?
3. I like the inclusion of Zatanna, a lesser known character, but who the hell is Swamp Thing? lol
1. Yeah, but to my knowledge the Lazarus pits only enhanced his longevity, and didn't give him any substantial abilities
2. He is technically a gadget hero because of his lantern ring, without it he would be nothing but test pilot/lovable loser Hal Jordan
3. Zatanna is technically in the B-list of heroes, also Swamp Thing is the avatar of The Green, a sort of connective force, that links all of Earth's plant life

I mostly want the Comedian and Rorschach.. But any of them would be great.
I highly doubt doubt any characters, that aren't featured in the main DCU will make it in this game, especially Watchmen

Also, I think Ill change R'as for Talia, just because there's not that many girls in my original list, also I think it would be cool to see her in a fighting game

I'll do one (keep in mind... I'm not a big comic guy and don't know many of the characters)

Also, I'm going with 28 since that's what MK9 shipped with. (I actually think Boon said 26 in an interview)

Heroes:

(Power)
1. Superman
2. Wonder Woman
3. Green Lantern (John Stewart)
4. Power Girl
5. Martian Manhunter
6. The Flash
7. Raven
8. Static Shock
9. Firestar
Firestar is Marvel. She's an X-Man, well X-Woman but you get the idea

1. Yeah, but to my knowledge the Lazarus pits only enhanced his longevity, and didn't give him any substantial abilities
2. He is technically a gadget hero because of his lantern ring, without it he would be nothing but test pilot/lovable loser Hal Jordan
3. Zatanna is technically in the B-list of heroes, also Swamp Thing is the avatar of The Green, a sort of connective force, that links all of Earth's plant life

I highly doubt doubt any characters, that aren't featured in the main DCU will make it in this game, especially Watchmen

Also, I think Ill change R'as for Talia, just because there's not that many girls in my original list, also I think it would be cool to see her in a fighting game
Yeah, highly doubtful but there are a lot of fans so they might include a couple, and as Ed said guest characters and DLC..?

this is a long shot, but what if they had jericho in it?
OMG, that would be amazing. His Character Trait would be he could astral project out of his body and his Super Attack would be him astral projecting into his opponent and making them basically destroy them selves before going back to his own body and smashing his guitar over their head

Gruff757

The Gruff
OMG, that would be amazing. His Character Trait would be he could astral project out of his body and his Super Attack would be him astral projecting into his opponent and making them basically destroy them selves before going back to his own body and smashing his guitar over their head
hell yeah, jericho is awesome, and he has caused a bunch of stir up with both the jla and titans

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
I thought I would create a thread in which we would wish for our perfect character lists for Injustice.

Here's mine, There's 16 heroes, and 16villains (each is split into 8 gadget/8 power characters):

Power Heroes:
1. Superman (Clark Kent/Kal-El)
2. Wonder Woman (Diana of Themyscira)
3. Flash (Barry Allen)
4. SHAZAM! (Billy Batson)
5. Aquaman (Arthur Curry)
6. Zatanna (Zatanna Zatara)
7. Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onzz)
8. Swamp Thing (Alec Holland)

Gadget Heores:
1. Batman (Bruce Wayne)
2. Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
3. Black Canary (Dinah Lance)
4. Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
5. Hawkman (Carter Hall)
6. Booster Gold (Michael Jon Carter)
7. Cyborg (Victor Stone)
8. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Power Villains:
1. Solomon Grundy (Cyrus Gold)
2. Amazo (Amazo)
3. Felix Faust (Dekan Drache)​
4. Cheetah (Barbara Minerva)​
5. Gorilla Grodd (Grodd)​
6. B.R.A.I.N.I.A.C. (Vril Dox)
7. Lobo (He Who Devours Your Entrails And Thoroughly Enjoys It)
8. Captain Cold (Leonard Snart)

Gadget Villains:
1. Harley Quinn (Harleen Qunizel)
2. Joker (???)
3. Lex Luthor (Alexander Luthor)
4. Sinestro (Thaal Sinestro)
5. Deathstroke (Slade Wilson)
6. Talia al Ghul (Talia al Ghul)
7. Deadshot (Floyd Lawton)
8. Black Manta (David)
This is a perfect roster man very great glad to see my main man Billy Batson on board my secondary would probly be zantana and would love to see plastic man and dr. fate.
SHAZAM!!

I thought I would create a thread in which we would wish for our perfect character lists for Injustice.

Here's mine, There's 16 heroes, and 16villains (each is split into 8 gadget/8 power characters):

Power Heroes:
1. Superman (Clark Kent/Kal-El)
2. Wonder Woman (Diana of Themyscira)
3. Flash (Barry Allen)
4. SHAZAM! (Billy Batson)
5. Aquaman (Arthur Curry)
6. Zatanna (Zatanna Zatara)
7. Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onzz)
8. Swamp Thing (Alec Holland)

Gadget Heores:
1. Batman (Bruce Wayne)
2. Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
3. Black Canary (Dinah Lance)
4. Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
5. Hawkman (Carter Hall)
6. Booster Gold (Michael Jon Carter)
7. Cyborg (Victor Stone)
8. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Power Villains:
1. Solomon Grundy (Cyrus Gold)
2. Amazo (Amazo)
3. Felix Faust (Dekan Drache)​
4. Cheetah (Barbara Minerva)​
5. Gorilla Grodd (Grodd)​
6. B.R.A.I.N.I.A.C. (Vril Dox)
7. Lobo (He Who Devours Your Entrails And Thoroughly Enjoys It)
8. Captain Cold (Leonard Snart)

Gadget Villains:
1. Harley Quinn (Harleen Qunizel)
2. Joker (???)
3. Lex Luthor (Alexander Luthor)
4. Sinestro (Thaal Sinestro)
5. Deathstroke (Slade Wilson)
6. Talia al Ghul (Talia al Ghul)
7. Deadshot (Floyd Lawton)
8. Black Manta (David)
I would prefer Hawkwoman to Hawkman just because she was in the Justice League I grew up with and introduced me to the DC universe but hey, if I had it my way, they'd both be in there

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I shall post my list again

Aquaman
Catwoman
Flash
Robin
Green Lantern
Captain Marvel
Batman
Superboy
Lobo