What's new

Wishlist: Alt/Extra costumes

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
They'd be insane not to do movie packs. They'd be the best sellers by far. I'd want a Jack Nicholson Joker waaaaay more than a Heath Ledger Joker, though. Really, the only costumes I'd be unable to avoid shelling out money for are: Ol' Man Ares (Ares is a fine concept for a character, but RoninLoganX is right... the standard design for him is pretty *yawn*), DKR Bane and (for the lulz) Adam West Batman.

Mainly because none of the characters that I'm interested in have a ton of options for extra costumes. NRS effectively leveled off the character popularity problem by basically guaranteeing it will be expensive to play Batman and/or Superman.

Just have to reiterate in case Paco/Hector is reading this shit: I have high hopes for Ares being awesome in this game and holy shit an Ol' Man Ares alt would make me feel like the prettiest girl at the dance. Even if Ares turns out to be a boring character, that costume has the power to fix that problem. Much the same way that DKR Bane would work.

his mech suit is freakin huge.

How will they incorporate his smaller mech suits? Or if they won't, what other looks could they incorporate into DLC?

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
I'd love to see a President Luthor alt.(Pretty much just a fancy suit) Not really sure how they would do it and have it make sense, though.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Orange Lantern Mech suit.
A Kryptonite mech suit?
Maybe a construction one like in alien? I dunno...

I know his alt is his shiny silver hero mech suit.

Justice

Warrior
I loved all 3 Catwomen, but for my money, noone was better than Eartha Kitt. That purr made gay men stand up and salute!

I would so pay for this without even thinking twice.