What's new

Winter Brawl X MKX Pools

E

Eldriken

To be honest, there is a 90% chance that I will be using nothing but Kotal Khan at WinterBrawl, all 3 variations. I made the poll just see what peoples responses were, but I'm almost deadset on just using Kotal all the way :D
Yessssss. Seeing Kotal on stream is my favorite thing, especially when he's being played at a high level.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
"I'm entering it for fun".... sounds like a lame way of saying "I know I am going to loose but hey.. I didn't actually try, even though I made a thread a few weeks back going on how I was 'recommitting' to the game with the intent of becoming better." .... lame.
I forgot you're sponsoring him.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Vman and myself will be at the venue today for casuals. Also will have a setup in our room.
I'm not going to arrive in Philadelphia until around midnight, but def down to play you guys in casuals alot Saturday/Sunday if you're still up for it

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Me hayatie and angelo in the same pool

Might be the only imbalance I see as far as we should all be seeded lol

These pools look great though

@Mikemetroid

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I'm super sick and can't go to winter brawl, anyone know how to get a refund out of BigE gaming? Is that a thing I can even do?

@Mikemetroid you can remove "Chatterbox" "stb Imblackjames" and "Aceofknaves" from pools, we won't be making it because the gods decided to smite Massachusetts with the plague.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I'm super sick and can't go to winter brawl, anyone know how to get a refund out of BigE gaming? Is that a thing I can even do?

@Mikemetroid you can remove "Chatterbox" "stb Imblackjames" and "Aceofknaves" from pools, we won't be making it because the gods decided to smite Massachusetts with the plague.
I'm sorry about that guys, as far as I know, there is no refund this late into the process. I'm sorry. feel better guys!

E

Eldriken

Wow, dude. That sucks to hear. :/ I bet you're really bummed. @_@

Get better soon! :D

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I'm sorry about that guys, as far as I know, there is no refund this late into the process. I'm sorry. feel better guys!
Wow, dude. That sucks to hear. :/ I bet you're really bummed. @_@

Get better soon! :D
Thanks guys, I'm pretty upset about the whole situation, it was a perfect storm of crumby stuff all at once. I really wanted my last pre patch shot at this game. Plus I was gonna do work in sfv pools.