What's new

Winter Brawl top 8 Predictions - Tourney Season heats up

:(

how about final round?
i just start to plan for FL ( yea i know it is kind of late ) but i have some money safe for the plane ticket since drinving is not an option for me because i can not take sarturday off and still need to find out a few things like what is the closest air port to the tourney and how i am going to get from the air port to the tourney ect. . .

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
SwiftTomHanks Your video Sig is the funniest thing I ever saw...where is that from haha?
I predict SwiftTom and Brady Grandfinals! I will place 42nd
Arrested development................ season 2??

I think Maxter is going to win it. But WB got a lot of beasts going. Top 8 is going to be hype for sure.
i can see that happening

i just start to plan for FL ( yea i know it is kind of late ) but i have some money safe for the plane ticket since drinving is not an option for me because i can not take sarturday off and still need to find out a few things like what is the closest air port to the tourney and how i am going to get from the air port to the tourney ect. . .
for fr $3.50 gets you on marta to hotel /tourney

pre reg ends this coming sat or u must be in atl friday

finalround.org

hope you can make it man, you're an awesome player

for fr $3.50 gets you on marta to hotel /tourney

pre reg ends this coming sat or u must be in atl friday

finalround.org

hope you can make it man, you're an awesome player
what airport is that? and what transportation is it that i need to take to get to the hotel train, taxi, bus? because i would be getting there very late like 1145pm or maybe later

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
what airport is that? and what transportation is it that i need to take to get to the hotel train, taxi, bus? because i would be getting there very late like 1145pm or maybe later
Hartsfield Jackson Airport in Atlanta
then you take Marta (train system $3.50 ) north springs train to sandy springs and then get a shuttle (1 mile ride lol) to hotel

what day are you talking about sat or fri? Fri i could pick up instead of you using shuttle sat ill be asleep by 10pm :)

again pre register if you're not coming in till sat