What's new

Winter Brawl in Philadelphia - February 26th and 27th, 2011 UMK3, MKvDC & MKII

Konqrr: I'm joking about using the DS, I wasn't serious about that being used, LOL 360 I am, but again, I still don't believe anyone should be using MAME for either of the games..It is just not as user friendly and door opening for console world which is what we live in now...

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Still waiting on full results from Phil, I'll post them as soon as he gets them to me or he posts them first.

ded

Elder God
Konqrr: I'm joking about using the DS, I wasn't serious about that being used, LOL 360 I am, but again, I still don't believe anyone should be using MAME for either of the games..It is just not as user friendly and door opening for console world which is what we live in now...
UMK3 MAME > UMK3 360...

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Guys please point out any errors in labeling for the matches, player order and spelling specifically. I'm adding tags descriptions and labels to everything now.

Noob
Still recovering from WB... when I have my head on straight, I will do shoutouts... for now.. full results:

KI
1: Koop
2: DanCock
3: summ0ning
4: Julian
5: 9.95
5: JusDave
7: Dr. Rouse
7: Aure

MK2
1: David Gem
2: btbb99
3: DCIGuy
4: summ0ning
5: Dookiebrain
5: REO
7: DanCock
7: Shock
9: Dsinnie
9: Kazi
9: Steve N
9: AC1984
13: LORDWORM
13: Dark Rob
13: Julian
13: 9.95
17: Riu48
17: Storms
17: Comeback

UMK3
1: AC1984
2: NoDoubt
3: Shock
4: REO
5: Chin
5: LI Joe
7: Chris
7: Prof. Rouse
9: Dr. Rouse
9: Comeback
9: Arez GoW
9: 9.95
13: DanCock
13: DJ Eric Darkside
13: summ0ning
13: Dark Rob
17: KrayzieBone
17: THTB
17: Tom Brady
17: Doc
17: Aure
17: btbb99
17: Steve H
17: SweetJohnnyCage
25: KW
25: Dishon
25: Kazi
25: Hubbs
25: Storms

AC1984

Kaballin!
Matt, I'll do some tags tomorrow after school. Yesterday I renamed a couple of them and today i was working almost all day till now.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thanks for the results Phil

Simon, I think I took care of most of them, maybe add some more tag words

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
^^ Agreed...while I prefer MAME due to it being more authentic to the Arcade, the 360 (provided that you have controllers that people can use) is the easier option. Too bad the game is no longer for sale on the marketplace anymore.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Congratz, Bro! I honestly don't think I have something to teach you, but I'm glad if any of my words/tips helped you in any way :)

I've been kinda busy but I'll watch the videos soon. Can't wait to see those reo, shock, analcunt and everyones matches. Please keep doing this shit forever, or at least until I can go up there to play you all mofos! :D

Noob
some pics from Winter Brawl:

THE BANNER!

Tournament room pics...

you can see MKDC going on in the background of this pic...

btbb99 vs DCIGuy in MK2

DavidGem - Winter Brawl 2011 MK2 Champion!

btbb99, DavidGem, and DCIGuy - Winter Brawl 2011 MK2 Top 3

REO - Winter Brawl 2011 MKDC Champion!

NoDoubtArion, AC1984, and Shock - Winter Brawl 2011 UMK3 Top 3

AC1984 - Winter Brawl 2011 UMK3 Champion!