What's new

Winter Brawl 3D MK (MKA, MKD, MKDC) Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certainly interested in the MKA and MKD tournaments. I never played MKDC so I don't honestly expect to compete in a game I know almost nothing of.

Is anyone going to have an UMK3 setup going on possibly (Mame Cab or possible XBLA version?)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm certainly interested in the MKA and MKD tournaments. I never played MKDC so I don't honestly expect to compete in a game I know almost nothing of.

Is anyone going to have an UMK3 setup going on possibly (Mame Cab or possible XBLA version?)
Will you be able to make it then?

I will give you my answer by the end of the week if I will attend...my Rent is coming up soon and I usually take care of my living expenses as a priority first and any luxuries secondary, even if I can't afford to compete, I suppose being a spectator is fine, right?

I'm sure there will be casual matches right?

Tim Static

Adminerator
I will give you my answer by the end of the week if I will attend...my Rent is coming up soon and I usually take care of my living expenses as a priority first and any luxuries secondary, even if I can't afford to compete, I suppose being a spectator is fine, right?

I'm sure there will be casual matches right?
yup casuals, but most likely you might have to pay venue fee to enter. The games then have fees per whatever game you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.