What's new

Winter Brawl 3D MK (MKA, MKD, MKDC) Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolling off the success of MKDC at NEC and hopeful success at WCW3, there will be another MKDC tournament at WB.

who's entering?

MKDC:
1. Tom Brady
2. REO
3. Storms
4. Bone
5. The CRAAAAAZZYYY Tim Static
6. Dark Rob
7. Rising
8. Infusion
9. Riu48
10. Jago
11. Dan Cock
12. Wonder Chef(possible)
13. THTB(possible)
14. ViciousShogun

3D MK SIDE TOURNAMENTS:

MKA
1. STORMS
2. Tom Brady
3. DanCock
4. Reo
5. Vicious Shogun (?)

MKD: dans room tourney
1. STORMS
2. Tom Brady
3. Dancock

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'm not 100% confirmed for WB, but put me down in case.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We should actually hold all MK sign-ups in this thread, well at least the 3D sign ups.. MKDA, MKD, MKDC

Thread stuck*

Noob
We should actually hold all MK sign-ups in this thread, well at least the 3D sign ups.. MKDA, MKD, MKDC
Yeah, make this for 3d Signups. We'll do an overall signup thread a little later on for the 2d games that we'll transfer these lists to.

Just as a heads up, MKDC at Winter Brawl is slated to start at 3pm on Saturday, February 26th.

I'll be handling the bracket like at NEC. There is a plan in place to make sure MKDC get set up early so that as many casuals as possible are capable of being played.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
MkA will be played by more then mkD and mkda.

my question is now are we trying to get them on the floor?

is there even time? do I even bother with a game plan for the hotel room mkD and MkA tourney?

I'm real confused right now.

tom - are you setting up stuff? bringing stuff? organizing stuff?

Noob
MkA will be played by more then mkD and mkda.

my question is now are we trying to get them on the floor?

is there even time? do I even bother with a game plan for the hotel room mkD and MkA tourney?

I'm real confused right now.

tom - are you setting up stuff? bringing stuff? organizing stuff?
Dan, this is a signup thread.... consider it as such. As of now, if you can bring your PS3 again for MKDC...along with the MKDC game, that would be great. STORMS is bringing his as well, but that will be dedicated for MK2.

Bill, your posts are getting a little confusing for people. They are beginning to question if you're running the tournaments yourself or if you're just helping out by making signup threads. As per status quo, the standard people who have run the games in past tournaments will continue to do so for now. This is not a site based thing, but what it is, is that we have a dedicated team of guys who work well together and know how to make these tournaments and brackets run. Dan has already mentioned to me that he wants to learn the bracket program that I use... and I would be most apprciative if he would be willing to run the brackets for the 3D games during Winter Brawl.

Bill, you are an amazing asset when it comes to promotion...one of the best we have. I'm relying on you to continue your efforts to get more and more people to come to WB to play MK games. Thanks for all the help and support.

well, no one is gonna play mkda really so lets go with the plan of holding mka and mkd. mkd room will be a sat night dans room tourney. dan has said he will run mka on the tourney floor himself.

doing the mkd room tourney also keeps things more organized on the tourney floor.

Noob
well, no one is gonna play mkda really so lets go with the plan of holding mka and mkd. mkd room will be a sat night dans room tourney. dan has said he will run mka on the tourney floor himself.

doing the mkd room tourney also keeps things more organized on the tourney floor.
Yes... MKDC and MKA will be run on the tourney floor bringing the MK game count up to 4 on the tourney floor. Awesomeness...

DanCock

Cock Master!!
sounds awesome.. with my stuff and possibly storms, rius and checks we'll be able to have 2 tvs (if more space 3-4 tvs) running for practice and tourney play. this way we all are ready to fight.

also if theres just room for 1 tv, ill make it work some how :)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
MKDC and MKA for me...hopefully I can make this. I really wanna experiment with a lot of the characters with everyone. I wanna see if Fujin is really as good as I believe. :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
MKDC - floor tournament
MKA, MKD - room tournaments, correct, Dan?

Status
Not open for further replies.