What's new

Will we get to see a Jax mirror, Cdjr vs Tyrant at MLG?

who wins the Jax mirror

• CDjr

Votes: 30 53.6%
  • Tyrant

Votes: 26 46.4%

• Total voters
these guys are considered to be the 2 best Jax players. Players on the west coast say Tyrant is the best jax in the world, players on the east coast say its CDjr. Both players will be at MLG next weekend. If they do not meet in the tournemant, I know we all still want to see a money match.

So, the question is.. who wins?

Discuss

Just too add 1 thing:

YES, I understand that winning in a mirror does not = better version of the character. Mirrors could suggest that mirrors are kinda random or that one player may have a better version of the character but the other player is better/more exp in that match up.

Either way, it would be hype and fun to watch!

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Just too add 1 thing:

YES, I understand that winning in a mirror does not = better version of the character. Mirrors could suggest that mirrors are kinda random or that one player may have a better version of the character but the other player is better/more exp in that match up.

Either way, it would be hype and fun to watch!
If I win it means I am better. If I lose it doesn't mean a thing.

STRYKER

Noob
Tyrant's jax is more strategic/mix gameplay/pressure/more entertaining to watch/NOT SPAM retard as cd's

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Oh Stop being a girl, and let the thread ride, CDjr and Tyrant is one of the most long awaited rivalries that many have wanted to see come to a conclusion. let the hype build.
I'm more of a man than you'll ever be "Tomslovesbrady" and there is no rivalry, you guys just want to make it into one because they play the same character and are both the representative of that character.

I'm more of a man than you'll ever be "Tomslovesbrady" and there is no rivalry, you guys just want to make it into one because they play the same character and are both the representative of that character.
Fine bro, I could give a fuck less what you think about this thread, I just see no reason for you to cry and call mods to close it because others want to hype up this epic Jaxoff. anyway back on topic please!

mekane

Noob
CD Jr is the better jax, he's just a better player period, but in terms of a mirror match experience, I imagine Tyrant has more experience playing Detroit's jax?

mekane

Noob
REALLY? CDjr is the more patient, reactionary player. Tyrant is the type of player that handles rush down very well. They are both masters at their play style and deserve the highest of respect when it comes to Jax.
exactly. cd jr is actually very strategical. watch his fights vs reo kabal.... very intelligent play in that matchup

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
Everything will be settled in due time. Yes CDjr has more major wins, but he hasn't played me yet. I think its dumb when people say whose better than who when they haven't played each other ever in a tournament. I'm gonna prove that there's other scenes out there besides VSM. No disrespect to them of course.

Hitbox_Tyrant

"R.T.S.D" -Alex Valle
exactly. cd jr is actually very strategical. watch his fights vs reo kabal.... very intelligent play in that matchup
Ur right, i guess it doesn't help that they train together most of the time..but wht do I know I'm a wannabe CDjr right?