What's new

"Will vs Fire" Injustice Fight Exhibition

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I am back again with my fight exhibition videos, but this time it is for Injustice. Most of you might remember my "Kombat Exhibition" videos, where I played as both characters (Player 1 and Player 2) to make an insane fight exhibition to the death. I got more requests for those videos more than any other type of video, so now I am giving you guys the same type of video, but for INJUSTICE. In this, my first Injustice Fight Exhibition, you will see Green Lantern take on a different kind of yellow power...Scorpion! For you MK vs DC fans, I made sure to include a little surprise from the past near the end of the video.

More to come!

Attachments

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The inclusion of that little combo clip from MKDC took me entirely by surprise! Nice way to slip that in there. ;)

I demand that everyone comment on this video and give props to the ultimate Lantern.

Slight little coincidence: I was just posting Green Lantern combos recently, and have another one I'm about to throw out there. Not saying I found any of these first, but I just couldn't keep it to myself, heh.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Very nice! I haven't ran into you online but I believe you still top of the leaderboards if not very close! Wonderful glad to see you making vids again.

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
Way to spoil it Blake :p

Fucking Sick though Tyler. Makes me remember my MK roots. Imma definitely play MK this Thursday at Battle n Brew.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Very nice! I haven't ran into you online but I believe you still top of the leaderboards if not very close! Wonderful glad to see you making vids again.
I think I am up there somewhere on the leaderboards, but I don't really care about rank. All ranks is on this game is whoever has the most wins online, it really doesn't attest to anyone's skill level. Anyway, if you ever want any online matches, just hit me up.

To the rest of you, thanks for the compliments!

Glass Sword

Nobody
Man, Tyler you do try to make it look like a match. You have some setups in there. Overall this is a great break down of what each character can do.
Good stuff as always.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Thanks for the all the comments guys, I appreciate all the kind remarks. I am already working on the next Injustice Fight Exhibition.

ColeTrain

Never been to a tournament. Stuck in NY
Epic fight Tyler! Can't wait to see the next installment. And if you're ever up for a throw back match on the 360 in MK9 I'd love to Reptile mirror.