What's new

will nrs keep breaking cyrax?

Maxter

Noob
gratz on that victory krayzie but unfortunately you wont be able to beat cd jr the same way, jax is way on top of cyrax as he is right now, you will see when you come to vsm next thursday, tyrant plays too aggressive and that opens his defense a lot, now a a passive jax is way more lethal, jax can outzone the crap out of cyrax due to recent projectile buffs and ground pound recover too quick also, you will feel powerless against cd jr, or i might be wrong, i really want to see you fighting cd jr lol, maybe i'm the problem and cd jr is too used to my cyrax, see you next week pal

NariTuba

disMember
Congrats Krazie!

That blockstring sequence at 4:57 first video was masterful... gained you an entire bar!

Awesome stuff

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
gratz on that victory krayzie but unfortunately you wont be able to beat cd jr the same way, jax is way on top of cyrax as he is right now, you will see when you come to vsm next thursday, tyrant plays too aggressive and that opens his defense a lot, now a a passive jax is way more lethal, jax can outzone the crap out of cyrax due to recent projectile buffs and ground pound recover too quick also, you will feel powerless against cd jr, or i might be wrong, i really want to see you fighting cd jr lol, maybe i'm the problem and cd jr is too used to my cyrax, see you next week pal
Cant wait for Thursday. See you guys very soon.

I feel like this will be a great learning experience for both of us.