What's new

Will Injustice 2 support legacy controllers / alternative options?

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
Hey guys, I made a thread in Injustice 2 section to no avail. Heres to better luck here.

Anyone know anything about PS4 Injustice 2 supporting legacy controllers?
If they don't, what are the best alternatives for someone who can't imagine playing without their akishop PS360+ Hitbox controller?

They're sold out of PS4 hitboxes. Are there any ps3 -> ps4 converters that would a) work with ps360+ and b) be lag-free? Terrified of having to use a dualshock 4 on launch day.

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
Personally, I think everybody using the Hitbox should install the Brook Universal Fight Board and replace the PS360+. It allows you to plug and play on any modern console that you'd play a fighting game on these days.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/brook-universal-fighting-board-ps3-ps4-xbox-360-xbox-one-pc-compatible.58119/
Thanks I'll check this out. Do you have to restart the whole PS4 every 8min with firmware fix or do you just replug the hitbox USB?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Thanks I'll check this out. Do you have to restart the whole PS4 every 8min with firmware fix or do you just replug the hitbox USB?
I don't get timeouts, it just works all the time. Converters seem to be messing up right now but the stealth update doesn't seem to affect me, thankfully.

Kanalratte

aka FROSTIE
Hey guys, I made a thread in Injustice 2 section to no avail. Heres to better luck here.

Anyone know anything about PS4 Injustice 2 supporting legacy controllers?
If they don't, what are the best alternatives for someone who can't imagine playing without their akishop PS360+ Hitbox controller?

They're sold out of PS4 hitboxes. Are there any ps3 -> ps4 converters that would a) work with ps360+ and b) be lag-free? Terrified of having to use a dualshock 4 on launch day.
https://testyourmight.com/threads/does-injustice-2-support-lab-zero-driver-for-old-sticks.63571/