What's new

Will downloadable content fix the game if its broken?

RoGE

Noob
In an interview, Ed said, according to MKO there is a "Definite possibility of downloadable characters, environments and alternate costumes" could this also include gameplay fixes as well?

I guess Ed Boon thought since both systems that have online compatibility with hard drives, there could be downloadable content now,back then, only the Xbox had a built-in harddrive. What do you guys think?

Tim Static

Adminerator
DLC wouldnt be what fixes it.

They would make a patch which would be manditory to DL to play online, or an update. Whatever you'd like to call it, but DLC would be like extra characters, different costumes. new arenas, etc etc.

RoGE

Noob
Thank man, didn't see that. So MKF30 asked him that huh? Well we don't exactly know for sure, Ed does lie at times.

Derek

Noob
I think this game will either be good or bad from the get-go broken or not. I mean even broken games can still be fun. Like I stated before look at MvC2's player base and how they're all rabid fans of the Marvel Vs. series and how broken all of those games were. As far as a patch goes to fix the game if it's broken, I'm sure it could be done look at Halo 3(granted it's still really fucked up in some aspects) they fixed some major problems with a patch. However, I don't think that a patch will make this game fun. I guess I'll wait and see...

Azuro

Noob
Lol, MKF30 is good for something.:rolleyes:

Anyway, it's good to hear...sounds possible, but will they actually bother to do it?