What's new

Will DLC characters have alternate costumes you think?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Was just curious since nobody seemed to touch this, all we've seen so far was an alternate costume concept for Skarlet but any word on alternate costumes coming for DLC characters in the future you think?

Do you want alternate costumes? I would think Rain would get one at some point being as how he's the only ninja with one costume(right now)

Kenshi perhaps his white outfit from Deadly Alliance, what do you guys think?

Would be cool, it's not a priority but perhaps for down the line:bigsmile:

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
I'd like to see some DLC alts. If NRS doesn't fail at making them that is lol. But yeah, I think give rain at least a Classic Ninja Purple outfit, and Kenshi and Skarlet one. This way, we can also slect their 2P colors as well. Good Idea.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
They've done a great job with them so far, have no complaints. Definitely wouldn't mind more at some point!

Ryuro

East Coast Local Player
As much as I would like this to happen I highly doubt it. Plus none of the DLC characters even talk so i doubt there go all out. Does Kenshi at least have a P2 costume like Skarlet?

JrK

Probably Drunk
Can they make money off of it? If the answer is yes then I have no doubt at some point they will.

Subby

Frost Warrior
As much as I would like this to happen I highly doubt it. Plus none of the DLC characters even talk so i doubt there go all out. Does Kenshi at least have a P2 costume like Skarlet?
Yes, but you have to select some elses P2 Outfit first, go to Kenshi, then press start.

Criss

Mediocre Player
I really, really hope so. I love Kenshi and Skarlet, but it DOES get alittle dull only having ONE costume, whereas everyone else can swap through at least one alt.

That Skarlet alt seen in the video was damn good too...

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I really, really hope so. I love Kenshi and Skarlet, but it DOES get alittle dull only having ONE costume, whereas everyone else can swap through at least one alt.

That Skarlet alt seen in the video was damn good too...
Cyber Sub.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
If NRS doesnt plan to add alternate outfits, then at least let us select alt colors without the hassle of choosing a different character first.