What's new

Will an MKX build be available for play at EVO?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey guys, if by any chance NRS decides to give you guys a taste of the gameplay:

Pls share your feedbacks on every characters you guys played and also clear a few of the questions we do have.

By any chance if you read this before touching it, this is what i want you guys to look for.

a) If there is indeed variation specific moves, or all this special moves comes on every variation, i.e:
-Inferno Scorpion has a hellish spear and flaming uppercut, besides his regular uppercut and spear and ex spear.
- Hellfire Scorpion can cancel teleport by holding down, besides his teleport and ex teleport.
-Does Ninjutsu Scorpion Command slashes are special moves?
- Explore Devorah and Ferra/Torr more
- Figure what Kotal's Blood Totem does, it seems to be connected with the new Red Health mechanic somehow, or if it is something else.
- Figure if Obsidian from Blood God God Kotal's actually have 3 specialities
lvl1: Boost meter gain when attacking
lvl2: unknown
lvl3: Gains Armor

-If the there is drop kick in the game instead of the old NJK.
- If NJP is still performed with any neutral jump punch button or only one, and if it is whiff punishable
- If all jump in moves have auto-face tracking or only j1 and j3
- If the recovery animations of jump in attacks are whiff punishable
- which moves do have armor?
- do they still have invincibility frames startup on wakeups?
- Can you directly run without dashing?
- Its true that you can cancel dashes with run, or you have to wait your dashes to end before start running
- Is release check gone for good?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It seems like its just Boon, Paulo, and a few other guys going, so I doubt they are bringing a playable build with them.

- Its true that you can cancel dashes with run, or you have to wait your dashes to end before start running
from what i understand you press block during a dash to run, so you basically meterburn a dash (without spending meter though)

so you can ONLY run by canceling a dash into run.