What's new

Wich similar characters would they still do?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
not hating on the character but i hope they don't put red hood in the game. we would have several people with guns if deathstroke makes it. and plenty of non-powered martial artist so what else would he bring to injustice?
A lot of story potential really. Its hard to find someone who was actually close enough to Batman to help you predict how to deal with him. Red Hood offers up a lot to Superman's side of the story and it brings back the whole Red Hood story angle with him and Batman on different sides of the fence on how criminals should be treated. Great for story and fun for gameplay considering his love of explosives (bazooka, land mines, grenade). Guy would probably be using those, his combat knife and pistols with martial arts for combos if they made him.

I can see folks getting butthurt over him since folks were hoping for less Batman but hes one of the biggest rising stars in current DC and really he's evolved into his own comic and stuff now with Starfire and Red Arrow and he does do a lot for this game story wise. He also has the versatility to be a mix somewhere between Cyborg and Batman in terms of combo styles so he'd probably be good.

that makes sense. sadly i'm one of those guys who don't want more bat characters but well he wouldn't be so bad i guess. do you think storywise black canary will make the cut?

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
A lot of story potential really. Its hard to find someone who was actually close enough to Batman to help you predict how to deal with him. Red Hood offers up a lot to Superman's side of the story and it brings back the whole Red Hood story angle with him and Batman on different sides of the fence on how criminals should be treated. Great for story and fun for gameplay considering his love of explosives (bazooka, land mines, grenade). Guy would probably be using those, his combat knife and pistols with martial arts for combos if they made him.

I can see folks getting butthurt over him since folks were hoping for less Batman but hes one of the biggest rising stars in current DC and really he's evolved into his own comic and stuff now with Starfire and Red Arrow and he does do a lot for this game story wise. He also has the versatility to be a mix somewhere between Cyborg and Batman in terms of combo styles so he'd probably be good.
NRS needs to see this, Red Hood should be in the game if the story turns out to be what we're speculating as of now

do you guys think the dlc characters will get a place in the story somehow? maybe a few missions like with the red son package

Cruz

Banned
I can live with Red Hood but no Bane since Doomsday and Grundy are already in.
Red Arrow is a hell no, no difference but color beween him and Green Arrow...
I guess Batman will have Catwoman, Harley, Joker and maybe Red Hood. Grundy is more of a DC villain...
Superman will probably have Doomsday and Lex Luthor and Nightwing vs Deathstroke seems likely.
Flash against Captain Cold (NEW 52 version) and Hal against Sinestro that leaves me to believe
Circe and Black Adam will side with Batman against Shazam and Wonder Woman.

Boobs is good in any game :) If serious, I think they'll find something unique for her, at least gameplay wise.
yeah im confident they will make her fighting style fine i hope they don't use her as a joke character just for the boobs (i do like dem btw)

shaowebb

that makes sense. sadly i'm one of those guys who don't want more bat characters but well he wouldn't be so bad i guess. do you think storywise black canary will make the cut?
Black Canary could be good for this story, but I only see her good for it if she decides to split with Green Arrow to side with Batman's crew. GA seems to be working with Superman and she has a history with the Gotham City Sirens rotating crew of Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Huntress, and Harley. Since at least two of her old running mates are in this I think it'd be great for story if she was in to play opposite of GA...especially since they are married. The drama would be golden and lets face it here...GA doesn't really have very well known villains. Best he has are Wizard and Deadshot in terms of people folks sort of know. Using Black Canary as his "villain fix" works really well.

I see her as a Blue Mary style in and out dash chain grappler with low damage and really strong AA and spacing tools. Hard to approach scary to mash against due to grab capabilities.

Black Canary could be good for this story, but I only see her good for it if she decides to split with Green Arrow to side with Batman's crew. GA seems to be working with Superman and she has a history with the Gotham City Sirens rotating crew of Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Huntress, and Harley. Since at least two of her old running mates are in this I think it'd be great for story if she was in to play opposite of GA...especially since they are married. The drama would be golden and lets face it here...GA doesn't really have very well known villains. Best he has are Wizard and Deadshot in terms of people folks sort of know. Using Black Canary as his "villain fix" works really well.

I see her as a Blue Mary style in and out dash chain grappler with low damage and really strong AA and spacing tools. Hard to approach scary to mash against due to grab capabilities.
that would be amazing. i hope they do something similar to that

shaowebb

Threads like this has me thinking of submitting work on all fronts to some publishers to see if anyone wants to give me a shot either as an artist or writer for their comics. Man I love these sort of discussions of who would be good for what reasons in a story. Setting up rivalries, drama, and character foils is a blast for me. Cannot wait to see stuff in Injustice's story soon. The concept is a good one and it has me really excited.

Threads like this has me thinking of submitting work on all fronts to some publishers to see if anyone wants to give me a shot either as an artist or writer for their comics. Man I love these sort of discussions of who would be good for what reasons in a story. Setting up rivalries, drama, and character foils is a blast for me. Cannot wait to see stuff in Injustice's story soon. The concept is a good one and it has me really excited.
personally i've been lurking in the shadows of the forums (saying it like that may be creepy) for some time and i like when you discuss like in the ray petition thread i didn't even knew who the ray was and now i want him in injustice and i'm picky with the roster of this game.